Next Seasons Starting XI

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we can safely say we are up so what would you be happy with as a starting XI next season

I think

Harper

Perch Colo Williamson Jose

Rout Guthrie Diamanti Jonas

Carroll Rodellega

Would get us between 12-14

Guest kingdawson

I think we can safely say we are up so what would you be happy with as a starting XI next season

I think

Harper

Carroll Rodellega

That midfield (especially the 2 cm's) would get absolutely murdered in the premier league.

Guest BooBoo

If we spent half the summer budget on Robbie Keane it would be money well spent. He would get us the goals to ensure we stay up. Don't think I could say the same for Rodallega.

Guest kingdawson

If we spent half the summer budget on Robbie Keane it would be money well spent. He would get us the goals to ensure we stay up. Don't think I could say the same for Rodallega.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I think

Harper

Carroll Rodellega

That midfield (especially the 2 cm's) would get absolutely murdered in the premier league.

Yup, need at least on destroyer in the midfield when we're going to be scrapping for points and inferior footballing wise to most teams next season.

Not a chance, Keane is finished in the topflight whereas Rodallega has been decent this season - nt that he'd move here.

If we had a budget like that. In reality we don't.

Guest malandro

Where’s Nolan?

As ridiculous as that team and this thread is, if Nolan is starting the majority of our games next season we may aswell give up now.

I doubt Hughton sees it like that.

I think we might se this team.

_______________________________________Harper______________________________________________

Perch______________________Coloccini_________________Williamson_________________________Enrique

Routledge___________________Barton___________________O'hara____________________________Gutierrez

___________________________Carroll___________________Lovenkrands_______________________________

Thinking realistically... we need one defender, one midfielder and one striker - in terms of first team upgrades. That's at the very, very least. Probably a right-back, a centre-mid and a striker. I'd be content with Colo, Willo, Gutho and Carro all being first-teamers next season. We're not going to work miracles this summer.

Guest jeffers09

O'hara would be class

maybe cleverley would be good backup

Could see him going for Keane if the price is right.

Robbie Keane wouldn't be a bad signing i don't think, not that i've watched him much this season. He's had a shite ride over the last couple of years, regardless of whether or not it's down to his ability depreciating. He's a seasoned striker in the Premier Leauge, who's had a damn good career there. He's scored over 100 goals in the top division which is something our current crop are lightyears away from achieving.

If we sat him down, gave him three years, gave him the number nine shirt - and told him: you're here, put the shit behind you - and get right on with it (plus a hug from Hugh), i reckon it could be a bit of a masterstroke.

So long as we're talking below £5m.