Problems with the electric?

Decky

Seems to be happening all over Northern Ireland tonight and ive heard about it in Scotland too. Things like the lights flickering, different things around the house turning off randomly, for example my xbox is turning off by but the TV isnt and the house phone is turning off but the internet isnt. Is it happening to anyone in England? Its a reet pain in the arse!

Seems to be happening all over Northern Ireland tonight and ive heard about it in Scotland too. Things like the lights flickering, different things around the house turning off randomly, for example my xbox is turning off by but the TV isnt and the house phone is turning off but the internet isnt. Is it happening to anyone in England? Its a reet pain in the arse!

Friends in Meath and Tipperary saying that aswell about the lights. Gone in Tipp.

Power failures aplenty in Scotland (Perthshire, especially so I hear) tonight, not sure about how that sort of thing could or would affect different circuits or equipment differently though Decky. ???

You can never trust a nation that classes Urban Horse Riding as a National Sport tbh.

Think perhaps you forgot to throw in the standard, clichéd "thick, lazy Paddy" jokes and references to their odd relationship with the potato...

You can never trust a nation that classes Urban Horse Riding as a National Sport tbh.

Think perhaps you forgot to throw in the standard, clichéd "thick, lazy Paddy" jokes and references to their odd relationship with the potato...

Bunch of flouncy twats as well.

Guest Stephen927

The electricity went off here at 8pm yesterday then came straight back on. Round the corner at my sisters only the lights went off and came back on, everything else was okay.

Bunch of flouncy twats as well.

Fuck off.

OI! Leave our relationship with the spud out of this. Mmmmm spuds  :drool:

We used to have regualr power cuts where I live, but a couple of years ago they put in a new transmitter or something around the corner and so far their have been no troubles.

:lol:

We used to have regualr power cuts where I live, but a couple of years ago they put in a new transmitter or something around the corner and so far their have been no troubles.

:lol:

Well I don't know what it was, I'm not an elecy, all I kow is they put something new which cost them aload of money but works.

Guest toonlass

Aye lights were flickering here too last night. So pleased that I didn't go ahead and buy paranormal activity cos I would have shat myself.