Wayne Rooney injury latest...

Guest Stephen927

Can see my ManU bet to win the title and to qualify for the next round in the CL failing now.

Despite this: Great news for England for the World Cup. I've always prediced he would get an injury before the World Cup. Good that it's now and not a week before the great kick off.

Guest Stephen927

Chelsea have to be favourites for that game now. Though Berbatov did play well up front on his own against Bolton.

Guest sittingontheball

Makes things more interesting for sure in the PL and CL. Someone's going to have to step up for ManUre.

Someone stepping up for England is highly unlikely, so I hope he's back and fit by then!

Now it would be that big chance for Michael Owen to have a run in for 4 weeks and score goals and secure a place for SA. A pity for him that he's injured.

He can always post Fergie a brochure highlighting his surprisingly good fitness record last season.

Out for 2-4 weeks.

What a panic over nothing. Hopefully it won't knock him out of his stride.

This thread from a guy who has just posted on his facebook page that he's sick of hearing about Rooney's injury?

Guest iliketoonarmy

FA changed the referee to Mike Dean, so you know what happens this Saturday.

As much as I love English games, I have to say Manchester United is the cancer for English football and the whole England team for the past 3 years.

Chelsea are going to win the league by default it seems. Man U's key player out and Arsenal no strikers in reserve to finish the season like they should.

By default?

They've missed their best player most of the season and were without their best striker for months.

Chelsea are going to win the league by default it seems. Man U's key player out and Arsenal no strikers in reserve to finish the season like they should.

By default?

They've missed their best player most of the season and were without their best striker for months.

Even so they have a squad more capable of absorbing those injuries than the other two IMO.

Guest The Enforcer

By default?

Drogba has played nearly every game this season. He missed Sunderland at home, Birmingham at home and Burnley away, while away with the Ivory Coast.