Pre-season tournament in New York?

Optimistic Nut

Reading the quote again it seems he was just rattling off some second/third tier European clubs. Praying we are involved though.

More evidence then that despite the relegation, abroad we're still considered a big club.

Dunno about that. When I go to play football at the park and wear my Toon strip, people always ask what team it is. There could be 30 people and no one would know.

gazza ladra - there is JetBlue to consider for flying to NYC. Flies out of Oakland, Long Beach and Ontario (California, not Canada)

I am so down for this.

Also a game in Brooklyn before or after with all of the posters that show up is a necessity.

What kind of banner do you lot want us to have at the game? Something along the lines of "Newcastle-Online Team America, F*CK YEAH!"

gazza ladra - there is JetBlue to consider for flying to NYC. Flies out of Oakland, Long Beach and Ontario (California, not Canada)

I am so down for this.

Also a game in Brooklyn before or after with all of the posters that show up is a necessity.

What kind of banner do you lot want us to have at the game? Something along the lines of "Newcastle-Online Team America, F*CK YEAH!"

:lol: :lol:

These events are always well received in the major Us cities. If the atmosphere for this is anything like what it was in Baltimore for Chelsea-AC Milan last summer, it will be a fantastic event. The real interesting part was the massive interest from people who barely knew the game and couldn't name one international footballer. They were probaly the most excited group of people.

hi guys, i'm in NYC at the moment and i'm wondering if anyone knows where you can watch the game today (preferable in manhattan)? cheers!

Navada Smiths is back open.

The place to go for all toon fans in NYC.