A year ago today

lovejoy

Guest BooBoo

It's been a really quick year. Shearer was always up against it but claiming a solitary point from the home games v Portsmouth and Fulham was a disaster.

It's amazing how much has happened to this club in a couple of years. Whenever I look on the 'Day in History" section of .com and see some of the things that happened only 1 or 2 years ago, I can't believe it was so recently. Things like Keegan being manager, Kinnear being manager etc seem like they happened such a long time ago.

It's been a really quick year. Shearer was always up against it but claiming a solitary point from the home games v Portsmouth and Fulham was a disaster.

Howard Webb should never be forgiven or forgotten.

The only time I went to SJP last season was our last Premier league game there. Even that seems like a good few years ago...

Guest Roger Kint

Why? ???

Why? ???

:kinnear: Disallowing The Dukes perfectly good goal from a corner for Nolan impeding Schwarzer even though he never touched him. Would've made 1-1 and given us a point, said point would've kept us up.

Guest Roger Kint

Why? ???

:kinnear: Disallowing The Dukes perfectly good goal from a corner for Nolan impeding Schwarzer even though he never touched him.

Well aware of what he meant, how about the Taylor dive he awarded to save a point v sunderland? Nice selective memory to suit us O0

Why? ???

:kinnear: Disallowing The Dukes perfectly good goal from a corner for Nolan impeding Schwarzer even though he never touched him.

Well aware of what he meant, how about the Taylor dive he awarded to save a point v sunderland? Nice selective memory to suit us O0

Anybody (including a top level referee) can make a mistake and should be allowed that. Webb's decision was pre-meditated and therefore unforgiveable.

Guest Roger Kint

2 wrongs don't make a right though,I haven't forgiven the w*****.

Two honest mistakes and you call him a wanker for the second, well done ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Why? ???

Anybody (including a top level referee) can make a mistake and should be allowed that. Webb's decision was pre-meditated and therefore unforgiveable.

When did he admit that it was pre-meditated? ???

Why? ???

When did he admit that it was pre-meditated? ???

Straight after the match in a Sky interview !

FFS when do refs even admit mistakes never mind pre-meditated wrong decisions.

You probably remember what happened in the home match prior to the Fulham game ?

Whats the boro game got to do with anything?  :undecided:

You have to be winding me up. Don't you ?

Having seen Viduka's "goal" at the match and many times since, Webb's decision was so ludicrous it can't have been anything other than pre-meditated.  :angry:

Guest Roger Kint

Having seen Viduka's "goal" at the match and many times since, Webb's decision was so ludicrous it can't have been anything other than pre-meditated.  :angry:

Ok i can repeat it, why the boro game? :undecided:

Mr webb is very popular in polska aswell if you youtube his name.

Ok i can repeat it, why the boro game? :undecided:

We sored a similar goal in that game and the press made a big thing of the fact that it should have been a foul (I dont think it should). So when the fulham game came around the ref already that that in his mind and the goal as almost identical

Exactly. The only reason we went down was because of Howard Webb and his hatred of us.

Nothing to do of course with the other 37 games, and the extremely poor displays against Portsmouth and Villa at either side....

Guest Roger Kint

Exactly. The only reason we went down was because of Howard Webb and his hatred of us.

Nothing to do of course with the other 37 games, and the extremely poor displays against Portsmouth and Villa at either side....

:pow: