Sky 3D Pub Finder

Guest Stephen927

Guest Roger Kint

Anson comes up closest even though over the water. Surprise to see the other two results Top Club in Shields and Last Orders in Gateshead ;D

Guest thefishman

Why the frig have they chose the Anson? :lol:

The amount on snort taken in there, everything appears 3d

http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/Default.aspx

Anson and Monkseaton Arms showing 3D around my way.

Pass the Monkey all the time and haven't seen any advertisements for it, which is a bit odd.  This bit on that site seems a bit contradictory.

You can find out when the next game is and where you can see it by using this handy Sky 3D pub finder. Once you have found your nearest pub, all you need to do is contact the venue to see if they'll be showing the game.

???

I'd hope in the monkey they'll show it in the lounge on a big screen, it's not a very good venue to watch a particularly popular match because most of the flat screens are in the bar bit and there's only about three spots you can see a screen from.

Is the 3D coverage exactly the same as the normal coverage, or is it directed independently so that they can show gratuitous shots of things like bits of the stand, the crowd, Wenger's nose or Jamie Redknapp's crotch waggling out the screen towards you that would look terminally dull in 2D?

Is the 3D coverage exactly the same as the normal coverage, or is it directed independently so that they can show gratuitous shots of things like bits of the stand, the crowd, Wenger's nose or Jamie Redknapp's crotch waggling out the screen towards you that would look terminally dull in 2D?

I don't think any of its going to be done to come out of the screen, not during the actual match anyway as that'd be really naff and only detract from the game.  I'm sure the 3D will basically only be used to give depth to everything so it sort of looks like you're looking through a window at the match rather then a TV.

Definitely on in the Monkseaton Arms, 100 pairs of glasses, first come, first served.  Gonna be a lot like Avatar, just going for the spectacle and don't really care if it's the cold-hearted capitalists or disgustingly trendy urchin savages that win in the end.