celebrity..........

madras

..................whats left.....scissorhands(hairdressing),dancing,a fucking garage,ice skating,even football(the match).

TV is drastically running out of ideas,nominate yours and get named as a producer.

celebrity red light.......10 celebs get put on the game,winner is the one who earns the most without being raped or murdered by the ex con allowed out to make it interesting.

big brother big brother.......the big brother controls are handed over to celebs.

celebrity shopper....10 celebs have to go shopping for groceries than the shit(public) have to vote on who got the best shop,or got the worst shop but liked best.

any ideas

Guest Toon Sarnie

Celebrity Ballslap.

" All your most hated celebs hang their nuts through a hole in the wall, then winning members of the audience get to "whack the sack"tm, with their choice of implement from Pool cue to cricket bat and beyond. The member of the audience then has to guess who it is  by the scream"

Think I should send it to ITV?

big brother big brother.......the big brother controls are handed over to celebs

Yeah thats sounds good, but with Celeb contestants and the controls handed over to Freddy Shephard.

God knows what he'd do to them.  :cool:

That would be worth watching imo.

big brother big brother.......the big brother controls are handed over to celebs

Yeah thats sounds good, but with Celeb contestants and the controls handed over to Freddy Shephard.

God knows what he'd do to them.  :cool:

That would be worth watching imo.

Following on from that.

Celebrity...NUFC manager.

Sure winner!

Celebrity Ballslap.

" All your most hated celebs hang their nuts through a hole in the wall, then winning members of the audience get to "whack the sack"tm, with their choice of implement from Pool cue to cricket bat and beyond. The member of the audience then has to guess who it is  by the scream"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Send!!  :winking:

i once proposed "celebrity hunting"  peter andre given a 10 min head start before the hounds are let after him,better still thtacher with old dogs chsing her with weak teeth.........................wouldn't want too quick a kill would we ?

Guest Toon Sarnie

" I'm a celebrity.....give me a seeing too"

Works like the national lottery, but winner gets to beft the celeb of their choice?

Guest Toon Sarnie

"I'm a celebrity........an' a Gangsta"

for 6 weeks a group of celebrities must pass themselves off as "gangsta". Living in a squat/crackhouse in downtown Compton.CA, they must pass daily tasks to get "helpful items" for them to survive. Slappin a "homie" upside his damn head, gets them a mack-10, to use to get that nights food ration from the 7-11. Do they pimp out the female celebs to keep the rest of the 'hood on their side?

Guest Toon Sarnie

"I'm a celebrity........an' a Gangsta"

for 6 weeks a group of celebrities must pass themselves off as "gangsta". Living in a squat/crackhouse in downtown Compton.CA, they must pass daily tasks to get "helpful items" for them to survive. Slappin a "homie" upside his damn head, gets them a mack-10, to use to get that nights food ration from the 7-11. Do they pimp out the female celebs to keep the rest of the 'hood on their side?

Winner is the only one left alive at the end of the time, or the one who has the most tattoos.

Celebrity Ballslap.

What about the annoying female celebrities?

Guest Toon Sarnie

Celebrity Ballslap.

" All your most hated celebs hang their nuts through a hole in the wall, then winning members of the audience get to "whack the sack"tm, with their choice of implement from Pool cue to cricket bat and beyond. The member of the audience then has to guess who it is by the scream"

What about the annoying female celebrities?

Celebrity Bitch Slap?

Celebrity Concentration Camp.

That suggestion has given me a serious case of the giggles  :lol:

How about Celebrity Russian Roulette. I saw a spoof ad for it on something - I think it was Soccer AM attempting a cheap "see x bang y" gag - but I do wonder if there are any people out there who are that desperate to get on telly. I'm sure half the cast of most of the godawful "Celebrity ______" shite would be interested, especially considering the potential ratings. Being on millions of TVs across the land - and an 83% chance of being on This Morning the day after - Could Darren Day or Abi Titmuss really say no? They would have to do it on an Oil Rig or somewhere else away from PC Plod but wasn't there something similar with that Mind Control guy a while back? I reckon its a goer! bluebiggrin.gif

Come on, you're all skirting round the issue, what we really need is:

CELEBRITY DEATH-SQUAD

A group of normal people are provided with high-powered assault-weapons and explosives. They are then tasked with ridding us of as many of the annoying twats as possible. Simple, highly entertaining, and as it would obviously fit within their public service remit, it could be shown on the BBC.

It would even be cheap to produce, as the contestants would simply be willing to work for job-satisfaction, and I suppose as some kind of performance bonus they could take the "retired" "celeb's" possessions. Although, it might be better if they were sold-off to provide some kind of compensation for the general public, to provide some form of restitution for the years of torment we have all had to endure.

I saw 'Celebrity' Scissorhands for the first time last night. Apart from a couple of them I honestly didn't know which ones were meant to be the celebrities.

Come on, you're all skirting round the issue, what we really need is:

CELEBRITY DEATH-SQUAD

A group of normal people are provided with high-powered assault-weapons and explosives. They are then tasked with ridding us of as many of the annoying twats as possible. Simple, highly entertaining, and as it would obviously fit within their public service remit, it could be shown on the BBC.

It would even be cheap to produce, as the contestants would simply be willing to work for job-satisfaction, and I suppose as some kind of performance bonus they could take the "retired" "celeb's" possessions. Although, it might be better if they were sold-off to provide some kind of compensation for the general public, to provide some form of restitution for the years of torment we have all had to endure.

I think this is a top top idea.  However you should leave room for hand to hand combat Call of Duty style with shovels and pickaxes etc.  You'd have a great deal of demand for a show offering Anthea Turner swinging a bayonet into Jade Goody's guts, shortly before being pickaxed by Russell Grant screaming "Die Bitch!!!" in a high pitched voice.  bluebiggrin.gif