Who do you want to go down?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assuming Portsmouth are gone already, which struggling clubs currently in the Premier League would you prefer to go down?

I'd like to see West Ham and Bolton go down, because of the teams above I think they're the best equipped to push on next year if they stay up. Zola will probably step down should West Ham stay up and they could get someone decent. If Bolton survive Coyle will fancy himself to do better next season with a full summer behind him.

On the other hand if Hull stay up they'll probably end up appointing Dowie permanently and they're hardly big-hitters in the transfer market. Burnley are utter gash and Laws is terrible.

Which clubs going down would be best for our survival prospects next year?

Burnley, because I want Chris Eagles.

Hull, because I want Jimmy Bullard.

None at West Ham you fancy? They're like us last year, lots of decent talent that should be doing much better. We could do with them disappearing whilst they're shite.

Guest BooBoo

I'd love to see Wigan go down as they are the epitome of a nothing club, but the current bottom three look dreadful and doomed.

Though I'd like Bolton to go down I can't see it happening. I voted Hull and West Ham, mainly because if they stay up then they would be in a decent position next year to stay up after a summer of squad overhaul.

I can't see Burnley finishing above Hull and West Ham though, but if they did then I cannot see them surviving next year. I still think it will ed up as it is now, but if any team is to survive then it will be Hull and West Ham will be the team replacing them.

Guest firetotheworks

Burnley, because I want Chris Eagles.

Hull, because I want Jimmy Bullard.

None at West Ham you fancy? They're like us last year, lots of decent talent that should be doing much better. We could do with them disappearing whilst they're s****.

I like Diamanti a lot, I just dont think he's what we need. The rest are similar to what we had, players living off previous success, minus Parker, and possibly Upson. Hmm actually, yeah, I wouldn't mind Upson, I think his stock is a bit higher than us though, whereas I think Eagles, and Bullard are within our range, and would improve us greatly.

Hull and West Ham. I think Burnley away will remind me of the glory days of the 09/10 season  :smitten: so want them to stay up.

Long ball football and maybe a lucky draw at best?

Yes , but i was thinking more along the lines of a shitty little football ground.