Our new habit of minor pitch invasions

Superior Acuña

We appear to have picked up a habit from the mackems in recent weeks of running onto the pitch when we score. It happened at Bristol, Doncaster and Peterborough.  I nearly ended up on by accident yesterday cos of where I was standing.

I find it a bit embarassing, personally. Seems to have suddenly become expected if we score away.

Its basically due to the shit championship grounds and being so close to the pitch why people have been invading the pitch imo. Won't happen in the prem.

The pitch invasion when we finally win something will be the mother of all pitch invasions!

Its basically due to the shit championship grounds and being so close to the pitch why people have been invading the pitch imo. Won't happen in the prem.

The pitch invasion when we finally win something will be the mother of all pitch invasions!

You'll be able to teleport yourself onto the pitch then.

Didnt see anyone run on yesterday?  Saw some lad get dragged out but dont think he intended to go on the pitch kinda just got pushed in that direction...

I saw the same thing mate - the lad got let back in with about 5 minutes to go.................as you say he wasn't at fault, just got pushed out onto the pitch under the momentum.

Guest toonlass

I don't think it's such a bad thing - it's all just adrenaline rush from the moment, cannot really help it...

no it's not. It's another Charva trend, like the shoes off shite.

Guest neesy111

No one is allowed to celebrate anymore...You must attend the game and show no emotion.

this

just like political correctness

Guest prestonj1989

Didnt see anyone run on yesterday?  Saw some lad get dragged out but dont think he intended to go on the pitch kinda just got pushed in that direction...

I saw the same thing mate - the lad got let back in with about 5 minutes to go.................as you say he wasn't at fault, just got pushed out onto the pitch under the momentum.

There was actually about 8 or so people taken out yesterday. I think the guy you are referring to went after the first goal but about 2 or 3 others got taken out after the Barton and Ameobi goals.

Guest toonlass

No one is allowed to celebrate anymore...You must attend the game and show no emotion.

amazingly the people who were photographed on the pitch were the ones who, had I been asked before we left Newcastle, to name the people who were most likely to invade the pitch would have been the first ones I would name. 

Guest The_Scoreboard

Embarrassing :thdn: charvers trying to get on the pitch and kiss the players :dowie:

might be cos i havent seen us score much away from home in the past :sadnod:

I don't think it's such a bad thing - it's all just adrenaline rush from the moment, cannot really help it...

no it's not. It's another Charva trend, like the shoes off s****.

Not really - pitch invasions have been happening for years.

Whilst the majority of people who do it these days are likely to be charvas I don't think you can tar all pitch invaders with that same horrible brush.

I bet if when we win promotion or whatever, if thousands of people ran on the pitch people would talk about it in 10/15 years and about how good the experience was, so the people saying it's pathetic and horrible will eventually be proven hypocrits in my opinion.

In my view, those teams who come up and don't do a pitch invasion or atleast have flags and shit waving don't deserve 2 cum up, (obviously some grounds you can't do a pitch invasion on, a la Wemberly). Their is a difference between the pricks who come on for the odd goal, at the SOL including the England vs Turkey game and fans celebrating their team getting promoted.

Players taking tops off when they score goals & fans legging on the pitch at the end of long season should be classed as normal now & no further action taken unless player or punters end up being propa cunts while doing either.

Monday then. I'm not saying it's a good idea btw, just inevitable.

They guy who got dragged off didn't deserve too, but he got pushed on by a bunch deliberately getting on. I was around them all, they ran straight for the pitch.