Jedward

Gash

http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-04-jedward-to-pose-nude-for-peta

Jedward To Pose Nude For PETA

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/wenn2778537jed__oPt.jpg

HIGHlarious!

X Factor twin singing sensation JEDWARD were reportedly approached to pose nude for an upcoming PETA ad and they agreed without hesitation! A source reveals:

"When PETA approached them, they didn't think twice. They're naturally fit guys and are proud of their bodies. They were really flattered to have been asked."

Take it off, boys!

I personally will be waiting with much anticipation as will Jill i imagine.

Yeah I did think that actually :lol:

Anything like "overdose" "suffocated in what is thought to have been a joint sex game gone wrong" "beaten each other to death after hair spray dispute" would have been sufficient.

Guest GAMMELL

Pair of Irish cunts, hope to fuck they choke it on their next ryanair flight. Fucking embarrasing

Not a fan, then?

No, not particularly

Guest elbee909

Fan of what?  They don't do anything.  They can't seem to do anything well, be it talk, sing, whatever.  They're worse than the average person in almost every way.

Fan of what?  They don't do anything.  They can't seem to do anything well, be it talk, sing, whatever.  They're worse than the average person in almost every way.

They are fantastic attention seekers who other attention seekers are in awe of*

That's as much as I can work out for their "talent".

*Jill isn't an attention seeker, just a bit of a disappointment when it comes to these two :(  :laugh:

some people will do anything for a cheap bit of publicity.

I know, FabregAsh comes across all 'camp as tits' but he's really just a straight guy with a tiny cock and an irrational love for bingo and diet soft drinks.

some people will do anything for a cheap bit of publicity.

I know, FabregAsh comes across all 'camp as tits' but he's really just a straight guy with a tiny normal sized cock and an irrational love for bingo and diet soft drinks.

Now I am not sure if Gash is straight or is trying to hide his true sexuality with reverse psychology. He does seem to do a lot of gay things, far too much to be acting.

I'm just messing about...