Sunday nights have lost that feeling

Stifler

Sunday nights used to mean something, it used to be that little bit of relaxing left in the weekend.

I mean I used to be able to back, have a snack, and watch a TV show before Monday came around and everything that comes with the week.

Now though Sky1 have decided to drop all decent shows on Sunday nights, like Lost, Fringe, Lie to me, and it takes all my effort to look for something to do thats relaxing and have something to sit and watch that is worthy of my lovely snack.

Anyone else think the same?

Defining a day of the week by what's on Sky 1? Maybe you need to get out more.

Nah it's just that I can't relax on Suday nights anymore, TV used to be a part of it, but things like walking the dogs, having bath, listening to music and such all helped play a apart, now non of it seems to be working.

Better still, Stifler, you could try reading a book.

Try one with a title like "Teach yourself English".

I have a spell check on my PC, and untill N-O has one for it's forums your going to be getting poor grammer and spelling from me for a while yet, though I used to be rather good at English.

I like reading books, but finding one that I do like is hard, and once I start reading it I can't put it down, no matter what.

Baseball games in the summer, NFL in the fall and winter. NBA games in that little window between. Sundays are alright in the USA.

Your avatar. You cunt.

:lol: Blame your man Pedro, Tooj.

:lol: We had a nice cold war going and you had to break out a Shearer nuke. We were just building bigger and bigger missiles and tanks and having parades and then here you come with that.

To be fair, Yanks have no fucking business playing proper football. It's a fucking outrage. They should be MADE to stick to their own WEIRD, GIRLY homespun sports like baseball, American "Football" (a.k.a. Poofchase) and "basketball" (a.k.a. pretty boys' netball). :hmm:

To be fair, Yanks have no fucking business playing proper football. It's a fucking outrage. They should be MADE to stick to their own WEIRD, GIRLY homespun sports like baseball, American "Football" (a.k.a. Poofchase) and "basketball" (a.k.a. pretty boys' netball). :hmm:

:lol: Aren't you Scottish? Shouldn't you be wearing a skirt and flipping trees in a field? I'm gonna listen to Scotland talk about football. Get the fuck out of here, GM.  :razz:

:lol: Aren't you Scottish? Shouldn't you be wearing a skirt and flipping trees in a field? I'm gonna listen to Scotland talk about football. Get the fuck out of here, GM.  :razz:

Actually, I'm not Scottish. :dave:

Actually, am nort Scortish. :dave:

Tidied that up for you mate.

Actually, I'm not Scottish. :dave:

:lol: Well then just fuck off!

:lol: Aren't you Scottish? Shouldn't you be wearing a skirt and flipping trees in a field? I'm gonna listen to Scotland talk about football. Get the fuck out of here, GM. :razz:

Actually, am nort Scortish. :dave:

Tidied that up for you mate.

:lol: Fuck off, titheed.

Yes, yes, I agree. American 'football'!?!? who do these yankee boys think they are coming up with shit sports like that? Worst sport EVER.

:lol: You absolute bastards. If it was reversed and we were running around in boxer shorts throwing an egg backwards and crashing into one another, and you were playing NFL style, you'd all talk shit non-stop.

"Yanks too thick to throw it forward! Har Har!"