Reminder - no cash turnstiles tonight

Skirge

Sheffield United Ticket News

Tickets for the Easter Monday clash with Sheffield United are selling fast.

TICKET UPDATE - 1.30pm

Due to high demand for tickets today all remaining tickets will be sold from the Box Office only.  There will be no cash turnstiles for this evening's game.  If you wish to purchase a ticket for today's match we would advise getting to the Box Office a minimum of 1.5 hours prior to kick off.

Fans wishing to buy tickets for this match are asked to take note of the following:

- Online Box Office and telephone ticket sales are now closed for this match.

- Tickets will be available to buy in person from the St James' Park Box Office from 9am - 7.45pm (kick off) on Monday.

- Tickets will also be available from the Eldon Square, Monument Mall and Metrocentre Club Stores.

Tickets bought over the Easter weekend

- Tickets bought from the Online Box Office or by telephone over the Easter weekend will be available for collection from the St James' Park Box Office until 3pm and following this time from the South Stand Collection Office.

- We expect the Collection Office in the South Stand to be very busy prior to kick off and we would encourage all fans to collect tickets a minimum of 1.5 hours prior to kick off.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100403/sheffield-united-ticket-news_2240137_2014248

Guest WashyGeordie

looks like this is when Blades realise wot it's like to have a large following and we shouldn't be here

They've only got half their allocation too, the Blades, so its going to be a massive 'achievement' if there is a near sell-out there tonight, and without cash turnstiles.

So will they start selling some of the tickets Sheffield United couldn't sell?

I'm pretty sure they will. Blocks away fans occupy are usually left empty because there's no demand for more tickets so there's no point putting them on sale - but that's not the case tonight is it? I'm sure there'll be Newcastle fans occupying the Leazes L7 tonight.

Their allocation was 1,674; many does that tier hold anyway?

About 2,800, I think they've got roughly 3 blocks. Leaves blocks H & J of Level 7 for Newcastle fans I'd say.