Newcastle Utd 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd - 05/04/10 - post match reaction from page 12

Nate

Guest Geordiesned

I've just watched the match again. Loved the bundle behind Hughton when we scored the 2nd. Looked like Shola just dived on top of someone but couldn't tell who. :lol:

Dunno if it was mentioned during the game, but I did laugh when they showed Hughton clearly mouthing "Fuck off Wayne" when Routledge missed after being put through by Nolan. :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98264881.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BC446AB2405C1648DAA042F0FD193CF3C01666D5D9CC9FA6

:lol:

Hughton as that cheeky look on his face, like he has just accidently caught a glimpse of a lasses minge..

Thought it was great to see the "PROUD TO BE A GEORDIE" banner which was at Villa Park last season in the Leazes/Milburn corner before the match kicked off. Why was it removed?  I thought it was very appropriate and quite poignant.

Got so pissed before the game down Whitley that I left the match after 10 minutes and went home to bed. Stupid twat that I am.

:facepalm:

Haha, epic!!

:booze:

Aye, it was indeed epic. You can imagine my astonishment when I woke up this morning only to find out that I missed a Kevin Nolan bicycle kick! Thought I was still mortal for a second as I lay in my pit reading the match report.  :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

Thought it was great to see the "PROUD TO BE A GEORDIE" banner which was at Villa Park last season in the Leazes/Milburn corner before the match kicked off. Why was it removed?  I thought it was very appropriate and quite poignant.

Never seen it, so i dunno if it was over the edge or what, but it was probablies 'cos it was 'restricting peoples views' or something daft like that...

Aye, shocking how they removed it allow people to watch the match like...

If that was indeed the case.

It wasn't actually, otherwise I'd have figured out why it wasn't there during the match.

It was adjacent to the big tunnel type exit in that corner - maybe it was taken somewhere else.

Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) uses it as their avatar.

Guest toonlass

If it was covering any advertising hordings then the stewards would tell whoever put it up to take it down.

Got so pissed before the game down Whitley that I left the match after 10 minutes and went home to bed. Stupid twat that I am.

:facepalm:

:lol: You spastic.

:lol: Them's the pitfalls of going out on the lash in Whitley Bay on a bank holiday monday before the match. I blame them little lasses always pestering you to buy shots off them. They flaunt their tits and arse in your face to the point where you can't possibly say no. Clever bastards they are, like.