Newcastle Utd 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd - 05/04/10 - post match reaction from page 12

Nate

Wouldn't exactly hurt our chances of keeping Krul even after this season if Hughton would give him a game sometime. Nothing(maybe bride...) at stake anymore so why not give the youngsters a chance instead?

EDIT...and just checked the bench. Only Krul and Kadar included. What's the point of putting Butt in the bench anymore?

Wouldn't exactly hurt our chances of keeping Krul even after this season if Hughton would give him a game sometime. Nothing(maybe bride...) at stake anymore so why not give the youngsters a chance instead?

EDIT...and just checked the bench. Only Krul and Kadar included. What's the point of Butt anymore?

fyp.

Another f*** up by the waste of life that is Harper, well I never.

Simpson more to blame for giving the corner away, Harper was being impeeded, but that's not to say he couldn't have been a little stronger in there.

What a load of garbage, Harper is the keeper and as soon as that ball goes in the 6 yard box he should be pushing people out of the way to claim the ball, not just standing there hoping for the ref to blow up, the useless tool.

Aure you insane ? Are you 12 ? Are you just on drugs ? Watch the fucking game and don't come back with stupid remarks. I never said Harper couldn't have done more, just should never have been a corner in the first place and the defender was stopping Harper moving out, good play but still impeeding him.

Another f*** up by the waste of life that is Harper, well I never.

Simpson more to blame for giving the corner away, Harper was being impeeded, but that's not to say he couldn't have been a little stronger in there.

What a load of garbage, Harper is the keeper and as soon as that ball goes in the 6 yard box he should be pushing people out of the way to claim the ball, not just standing there hoping for the ref to blow up, the useless tool.

Aure you insane ? Are you 12 ? Are you just on drugs ? Watch the fucking game and don't come back with stupid remarks. I never said Harper couldn't have done more, just should never have been a corner in the first place and the defender was stopping Harper moving out, good play but still impeeding him.

Well, thats me told.