NOpen Top Bus

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

maybe thats a bit to far, its not like we've been out the prem and in the wilderness for years.  Be happy, nods, smiles and handshakes all the way but an open top bus am not to sure about.

The fans today have a lot higher expectations than when Keegan last won this division, I am not sure they would turn out in the sort of numbers we did back then because many don't believe we should be down this low in the first place. I would love to be wrong like because I think the players and staff have earned it just as much in their own way.

Guest WashyGeordie

I don't think it'd happen like, but if they did i'd still go and celebrate it, why not..

But i think they'll just celebrate it after the home games / QPR (and recieve ovations etc).

So WILL we be handed the trophy after the Ipswich game if we ahve it sealed by then? or do we ahve to wait until QPR away?

I imagine if it's guaranteed they'll give it then. Just a shame we can't mathematically seal it on Saturday but for the goal difference again.