Newcastle vs Blackpool - Saturday 10th KO 15:00

Skirge

If Guthrie is not back then Barton in CM.

-----------------Harper

Simo------Willi--------Colo-------Jose

Rout-------Bart--------Nolan-----Jonas

-----------Loven------Carroll

Does no one want the title, like?

I'm genuinely not arsed. Ultimately, we're finishing 21st in the league pyramid. Woop!

If that really meant anything then it would be worse than finishing 18th,19th or 20th. But it doesn't and it's not.

Does no one want the title, like?

I'm genuinely not arsed. Ultimately, we're finishing 21st in the league pyramid. Woop!

If that really meant anything then it would be worse than finishing 18th,19th or 20th. But it doesn't and it's not.

Alright, ultimately it's a good as finishing 17th. It would be a cause for celebration if we'd been knocking around the 2nd and 3rd divisions for years... I'd be happy, but is it something to celebrate? I'm overjoyed we're going up, as staying down here would be disastrous for the club, but the players are really only making amends for fucking up.

The aim was promotion - anything more than that is a bonus. We don't need to go all crazy to win the title IMO. It would be really nice yeah, but not worth breaking our backs over.

The aim was promotion - anything more than that is a bonus. We don't need to go all crazy to win the title IMO. It would be really nice yeah, but not worth breaking our backs over.

Its worth it just to avoid the spunk fest the media would have about it if The Baggies finished higher than us.

Disagree.

Think it would be nice if we try and break the 100 point mark, win the league in style.

:thup:

Nice, but not necessary. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't I won't be crying over it.

Disagree.

Think it would be nice if we try and break the 100 point mark, win the league in style.

:thup:

Nice, but not necessary. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't I won't be crying over it.

Helps their confidence to go up as Champions and not as runners up, the players want it so that makes it important. Would be a let down after all this not to go on and win it.