Big Money Offer

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

You should just remove Taylor from these players. Don't know why you have placed our third choice centreback with our three best players.

Btw, what time of day is it?

Because we're likely to get decent money for Taylor if we sold, just like we would for any of the other options. Fwiw I voted Taylor.

It's 9.20am

As Baba says this is stacked in Taylor's 'favour' due to the rumours he'll leave soon anyway. Some fans have started getting used to the idea, plus we've managed OK without him in recent weeks. The other 3 are indispensable imo unless you're talking stupid money.

I voted for Taylor, begrudingly. We should keep 'em all though, assuming squad harmony can be kept if Taylor stays.

If we could get summat daft like £8m for Taylor cos he's young and English, it'd be great.

I think we should sign Hall on the cheap and i'd be content with no other changes to our CB 'squad' for next year. Colo's looked a cut above this year and i've got a bit of faith he's properly turned the corner, and Williamson looks like he could be a very steady Premier League player. There's a lot worse in that division. With Taylor, you know what you're getting - and he'd make a good third-choicer, but i wouldn't be sorry to see him go.

The answer's obviously Taylor. Jonas is next, but by a long way. He needs to iron out his faults but again, i've got faith he's turned the corner this year - even playing in an inferior division. His crossing and general delivery/awarenes of teammates has improved, and there's no reason why his partnership with Jose won't work in the top division. Selling any of the latinos for anything less than double-figures would do more harm than good. They're all good players in their own right - they're a triumverate and it doesn't want disrupting.

Lose one and you lose a chunk out of all of them. Colo plays on the left-side of defense and the two of them work very, very well. Not only from a defensive perspective - but with Colo's pace and positioning, it lets Enrique get forward a bit more. Which in turn helps Jonas, obviously - as the two work really well together.

I wouldn't even think about letting one of them three go. Unless it was really, really daft. Plus, tThere's nowt to suggest that - in-particular - Jose and Jonas can't improve further, which is also worth considering.

Got to be Taylor.

taylor would seem the obvious choice we'd get the most cash for him (young good enough and english=premium) and probably get just as good cheaper, thing is though who'd buy him? everton won't (not enough cash and they already have better cbs) villa wont (better cbs there already) spurs perhaps but only if arry is desperate for a cb, none of the big 4 will man city won't west ham won't, fulham maybe but only if they sell hangeland imo stoke maybe sunderland definatly won't, birmingham maybe and does taylor want to play at blackburn bolton wolves?

I'd consider selling any of those four, if the money was right and providing there was an available replacement.

With Jonas I'd be much more reluctant than the other three, who I don't think would be that difficult to replace.

Guest Roger Kint

Anything over £5m for Taylor(the obvious poll answer) or Colo and it would be hard to turn down for the club for different reasons.

The problem would be whether we replaced them properly otherwise its a pointless loss to our squad.

lots of cult favouritism going on here aswell as short memories.

taylor was better than colo last season and at least as good when playing this. looks like the online hatchet job on taylor has worked.

being cold blooded about it taylor has proven to be the better performer at premier level and will be on nowhere near the level of wages as colo.

being rational, everyone is up for sale, it just depends on the price.

Guest Roger Kint

lots of cult favouritism going on here aswell as short memories.

taylor was better than colo last season and at least as good when playing this. looks like the online hatchet job on taylor has worked.

being cold blooded about it taylor has proven to be the better performer at premier level and will be on nowhere near the level of wages as colo.

being rational, everyone is up for sale, it just depends on the price.

I based my vote on his contract hving 12 months left and the fact we have no idea if he will sign an extension. We cant afford to throw away £5m or so on that basis. Similarly Colos wages are a huge drain on us, both are expendable imo