Grand National 2013

QBG

That time of the year again, anyone know who they're backing? I usually put  an each way bet on 2 or 3 horses. Considering The Package at 14-1 and Don't Push it at 25-1.

Aye I'll stick a couple of quid on a few, although I'm not going to pretend I know anything about horse racing generally apart from the very basics.

Aye I normally just go by name and make sure they have at least decent odds. I backed the winner like 3 years running a couple of years back but haven't had much luck recently. Also normally make sure I pick at least one Irish horse as they seem to own this race.

Guest Roger Kint

Put my first two e/w bets a month or so ago, am going to wait til Saturday to pick a third but one of The Package/Comply or Die/Black Apalachi will probs be it.

Have Irish Raptor and Vic Venturi btw

This year I might just copy off my mam, because she picks the winner every f***ing year.  ;D

Will have a few random £1 bets based on the names I like.

#post what your mam is betting on please :aww:

Guest BooBoo

I'll be picking an Irish owned horse as they seem to win it every bloody year. Fantastic sporting spectacle though, gutted it's clashing yet again with a home game.

Guest castleman

well i fancy character building , looks ok for this time , just hope the ground doesnt get to soft 

I'll be picking an Irish owned horse as they seem to win it every bloody year. Fantastic sporting spectacle though, gutted it's clashing yet again with a home game.

Over 50% of the horses are probably Irish with the paddys liking themselves a bit of horsemeat.

Anyhoo, think I might go each way on tricky trickster, he has such a pretty little name.

This year I might just copy off my mam, because she picks the winner every fucking year;D

Same, but with my grandma. She has a gift at picking horses and I want in!

This year I might just copy off my mam, because she picks the winner every f***ing year.  ;D

#post what your mam is betting on please :aww:

And what she's wearing.