Anti Cycling Thread

I'm just taking up cycling. It's a good way to get from A-B and it's healthy.

Also, i imagine, very relaxing if you are going through the countryside which i live in the middle of so i will be.

Cyclists are all a bunch of cocks - they ignore the rules of the road, and that's fine by them...just keep on rolling when the lights are red, why don't you? But the minute they feel offended by anything you do, they get all militant. Fucking twats.

Cyclists are all a bunch of cocks - they ignore the rules of the road, and that's fine by them...just keep on rolling when the lights are red, why don't you? But the minute they feel offended by anything you do, they get all militant. f***ing twats.

Cyclists are the twats of the road. Its like they want to be hit on windy days, one of these days I'm gonna give one a cheeky knock.

:thup:

I always ask whoever's next to me to put down the window and slap them on the head when we're going past...they never do :(

Aye, I'm not a fan of cyclists like. There aren't many people I dislike more than the smug cunt at work who sidles up to a conversation relating to public transport and says.. "well you could cycle to work.. like me". Piss off man, you reek of sweat.

Cyclists are all a bunch of cocks - they ignore the rules of the road, and that's fine by them...just keep on rolling when the lights are red, why don't you? But the minute they feel offended by anything you do, they get all militant. f***ing twats.

and all car drivers are impecable observers of the highway code eh ?

Roads are for cars, not bikes and people.

So fucking walk on the path, ride in cycle lanes and pick up your pace when you're crossing the road because, trust me, I won't slow down.

:pow:

Roads are for cars, not bikes and people.

So f***ing walk on the path, ride in cycle lanes and pick up your pace when you're crossing the road because, trust me, I won't slow down.

:pow:

bet your lying.

typical car driver "Ooooooh i'll act hard when i'm inside my metal box"