Theft

LucaAltieri

Is knicking from the insanely wealthy/faceless corporations morally wrong?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Is knicking from the insanely wealthy/faceless corporations morally wrong?

• Yes. Stealing is stealing.
    • Yes. There are some instances where theft is acceptable but this isn't necessarily one of them.
    • No. Fuck 'em. They aren't going to miss it.
    • No. I have no problem with theft.
    • No. I'm Kezman.

I reckon so. I've done it before but felt like a right cunt. Stealing's stealing, if you want something get it fairly.

Ah yes, but what is fairness?

Is it fair that some people are born into wealth and others are born into poverty?

I reckon so. I've done it before but felt like a right cunt. Stealing's stealing, if you want something get it fairly.

Is it fair that some people are born into wealth and others are born into poverty?

It's not something you have a choice with.

It's not something you have a choice with.

Granted. I'm just suggesting that society as a whole isn't fair so why should stealing be ruled out in the interest of fairness?

I put Yes stealing is stealing BUT if they somehow gave you money accidently or something i'd take it.

My mate got money put in his bank by accident and kept it. I'd do that same, but i'd never take.

So my summary is, never take but it's not wrong to receive.