Holiday Destinations!

Jimburst

Marrakech: Me and my girlfriend were thinking of going a while back, and this Jamie program has re-ignited my interest. Looks like a seriously cool place, old hippy trail yeah? Wanted a beach nearby for chillin' though.

Croatia: Lovely place but how much drinking/partying?

Ibiza: Beaches, bars and easy holiday, but are the clubs a bit much/not exactly a couples holiday? I've just got myself ajob, but can't afford much more than £500 all in, and the clubs are right expensive, innit?

Anyone else got some nice places to go for couples with a nice mix of nightlife and beachy-ness?

I went a few years ago, never got to the market though, which was where I really really wanted to go. There's an episode on the Apprentice (available on youtube) and the market just look amazing.

There's nice bits and awful slum bits, pretty much like a lot of places. It's nice though.

It used to be a place where affluent homosexuals used to go to fulfill their sexual needs.People like Kenneth Williams and Charles Hawtrey frequently went there in the '60's.Not that that would interest you like. :lol:

Sounds like a right Carry on.

ibiza is absolutly bloddy gorgeous once you get away from the touristy bits.

Es Cana ftw. O0

i'd love to have a fortnight in ibiza with at least 3 or 4 days renting a place in one of the hill villages. the people were great up there aswell on our trips up.

You could go for one of these packages where you spend a few days in Agadir with its beaches etc. and a few days in Marrakech. People like Thomas Cook do them very cheaply.

Otherwise, Cancun is far away but sounds like what you want, and is mega cheap when you get there.

Fugazi, have you seen "Skegopoly" from one of the Viz annuals? It's on the back inside cover.

Yeah it rings a bell, stuff like "Lose your keys whilst being buried in the sand, and spend the next 3 hours looking for them whilst muttering expletives under your breath"

Go somewhere you've never heard of, it's always better there.

Not got a big ass budget, so was thinking Croatia, or maybe Odessa or something. I just don't know about the drinking/nightlife.

They're nearly always dirt cheap and all. You'd spend more going to Croatia than a fair few places that are off the beaten track.