I hate Iceland!

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

I can't believe the stag do in Barcelona I'm due to be going on is in doubt due to a bloody volcanic ash cloud!!!

I love Iceland, giving me a job in Games Development!

You work for CCP?

edit: Oh nice, just looking at their website and see they have a unit in Newcastle. Didn't know that like, I know some people that work for CCP here in Reykjavík.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You work for CCP?

edit: Oh nice, just looking at their website and see they have a unit in Newcastle. Didn't know that like, I know some people that work for CCP here in Reykjavík.

Small world!

You work for CCP?

Small world!

From what I've been told working for CCP is awesome with great facilities and top-notch staff morale. My friend (who works as a GM) sees the owner of the company every day in work and has nothing but good things to say about him and the upper-tier who apparently are really laid back and have highly contagious energy levels about them.

Quite funny actually, CCP pays in euros and ever since Iceland had it's financial collapse most of the staff here in Iceland have gone up 60-70% in wages just from the krona vs Euro exchange ratio.

Really looking forward to World Of Darkness, what do you do over there?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You work for CCP?

Small world!

From what I've been told working for CCP is awesome with great facilities and top-notch staff morale. My friend (who works as a GM) sees the owner of the company every day in work and has nothing but good things to say about him and the upper-tier who apparently are really laid back and have highly contagious energy levels about them.

Quite funny actually, CCP pays in euros and ever since Iceland had it's financial collapse most of the staff here in Iceland have gone up 60-70% in wages just from the krona vs Euro exchange ratio.

Toon branch is working on Dust 514, the FPSMMO. Thats as much as I can say, as thats already been announced. NDA forms.

You work for CCP?

Small world!

Toon branch is working on Dust 514, the FPSMMO. Thats as much as I can say, as thats already been announced. NDA forms.

I still don't get why Dust is only getting released on consoles. Why isn't it coming out on the PC as well?

Guest toonlass

Iceland have refused to comment on speculation that it's not Volcanic ash in the air, but merely that Kerry Katona sneezed in her bathroom!

Try working for a Corporate Travel Co , nightmare, my phones not stopped since 8 this morning  :angry:

Still time to browse the net though :thup:

He wasn't browsing, he was just desperate to let us all know how his day was going. Give him a chance.  :laugh:

Guest Roger Kint

Iceland have refused to comment on speculation that it's not Volcanic ash in the air, but merely that Kerry Katona sneezed in her bathroom!

;D ;D