Hall

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I personally reckon Williamson, Taylor, Coloccini, Hall, Kadar is more than an adequate 'CB squad' for the Premier League. Hall's nowt amazing but he has been good, and i'd be happy to continue keeping him as cover, providing his fee was pretty low.

I wouldn't. He's pissed all over every striker he's played against for us. Aye i know, different standard in quality - but i think if we can have license to be optimistic about the likes of Colo and Williamson, then there's every right to think Hall would be fair back-up.

I wouldn't. He's pissed all over every striker he's played against for us. Aye i know, different standard in quality - but i think if we can have license to be optimistic about the likes of Colo and Williamson, then there's every right to think Hall would be fair back-up.

Has Hall played much?

As back-up, as I say, perhaps. It will be interesting to see how Williamson copes - he's put in some good performances in this league but will he make the step up with no previous PL experience? Let's hope so.

All depends on how much he'd cost and how much he'd want. If the fee and his wages were reasonable then I wouldn't mind keeping him purely as a backup CB which would allow Taylor to play RB.

Cetainly wouldn't want to have to rely on him for any significant length of time though. He's not bad but he's not geat either.  :undecided:

Who's that Roche/a lad at Pompey? had a blinder in the cup

Ricardo Rocha. Played for Spurs. I say played, he was there and absolutely gash. Ended up at Pompey on a free transfer, don't think he's the answer. He did have a good game on Sunday though.

I'd keep him, but only as the back up. And I mean back up. I mean he's had Premier league experience with Southampton, Palace and Wigan (though 2 of those stints ended in relegation). Get him in, to as 4/5th choice centre back and ship Kadar out on loan for some regular first team football.

Hall has done alright so far, but I guess we can bring in a better player.

tbh, I have a bad feeling about the central defense.. Williamson looks powerful and composed, but I think he'll struggle against more pacey players. Colo has his weaknesses too, although admittedly he's turned the corner..

Seeing as Stevie Taylor's contract is expiring and the likeliness of him demanding a pay rise, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley decides to cash in on him.