MK Dons To Sack Ince (INCE QUITS)

Skirge

Guest neesy111

Does this mean hughton is the only black manager in the football league?

yes, we've lost ince, barnes and the fella from macclesfield that died  :weep:

Did John Barnes even count?

John Barnes is definitely black.

But was he definitely a football manager?

Aye I got your point, was just taking the piss.  Don't think anyone was surprised to see him leave Tranmere after 2 months as it was a bizarre appointment.

Im sure Hughton is half white.

Didn't stop Obama from putting 'black' instead of 'mixed race' on his census form.  O0

Believe it or not, as per my understanding, there's a law in countries like the US and SA that states that even if you have a 'bit' of black in you, you're counted 'black' legally. There was some furore in both those countries to have that law overturned but unless I'm mistaken it still stands.

Didn't stop Obama from putting 'black' instead of 'mixed race' on his census form.  O0

Believe it or not, as per my understanding, there's a law in countries like the US and SA that states that even if you have a 'bit' of black in you, you're counted 'black' legally. There was some furore in both those countries to have that law overturned but unless I'm mistaken it still stands.

See Family Guy - Husband, Father...Brother? for an example.

More perception than anything else in the US. Most half-caste people are said to be black. Probaly from past ideas of "African blood contaminating white blood". I think they count "mixed race" people as well, though.

I wish there were more black managers, but you only need to look at the fact that Nigeria and Ivory Coast are taking white managers to the WC to see why there are not. There's a lack of blacks being given opportunities not only in England, France, etc., but in Africa itself. If Black nations will not support the cause of Black managers than I see no reason why Europeans should be obligated to.

More perception than anything else in the US. Most half-caste people are said to be black. Probaly from past ideas of "African blood contaminating white blood". I think they count "mixed race" people as well, though.

I wish there were more black managers, but you only need to look at the fact that Nigeria and Ivory Coast are taking white managers to the WC to see why there are not. There's a lack of blacks being given opportunities not only in England, France, etc., but in Africa itself. If Black nations will not support the cause of Black managers than I see no reason why Europeans should be obligated to.

Was CIV that sacked their African manager who got them to the World Cup?