CLUB FOR SALE!!

Skirge

Liverpool........... any takers ?

They reckon it will be sold within months, I see it being harder to shift than they think , its not going to be cheap, they have a canny bit of debt and are not going to be in The Champions League next season.

Anyone be happy if Hicks and Gillett bought us?

They are steeped in sporting ownership, saw through Parry, got a decent chap like Christian Purslow in to run the show, all income has hugely increased & kept there best 2 players. Lacked the killer instinct to sack Rafa & I would need to get my head round fully the debt mess before saying yes or no. But I am sort in the maybe category.

Guest Brazilianbob

A resounding no to either of them.  Keep Ashley.  At least he didn't buy us and then stick the club with the debt he incurred buying us, and as time goes by his financial acumen is starting to be justified. 

A resounding no to either of them.  Keep Ashley.  At least he didn't buy us and then stick the club with the debt he incurred buying us, and as time goes by his financial acumen is starting to be justified. 

As he didn't borrow money to do buy us there was no loan debt to transfer.  I always find it strange when people mention this isn't it how most people buy there homes? Hicky, Gilly & the Glazer clan could of kept the debt against them & then charged there clubs to pay them but that would of got marked down as robing the club.

who the hell would buy liverpool (supposedly at 600m price) when theres a huge chunk of debt the new stadium to build no champions league cash and thats before we get started on how much it will cost to revamp the squad. All in all thats a billion pounds to do all that and theres better value clubs out there, everton for example who arent much worse on the field than liverpool but just lack the brand name and theres no way the brand of liverpool on its own is worth that much

Considering Liverpools all over todays news it was pretty obvious what this was about tbh ;D

And the board has this forum has only david28, Interpolic, jdckelly, nazza06, Skirge, Ritchie, TaylorJ_01, YankeeToon, Tachikoma, Belfast Boy, billytray, timeEd32, Weezertron, Roger Kint, koye, Doctor Zaius, Tsunami, robm, nufcjmc, juniatmoko, Conjo, Dr.Spaceman, Richo, GAMMELL, Skeletor, ykmkmdd, Smudgersgoalscoringcoach, geordie2000, campbell93, GeordieDazzler, Adam^, Dave, Newcastle Fan, Lemmy, Broadsword, Lusikka, David Icke - Son of God, toonfanlondon, Ant1815, papo, zooovs, Parsley, rosstoon  (+ 7 Hidden) and 26 Guests are viewing this board.

If it was us it would be at MELTDOWN status

I would be seriousely pissed if Liverpool were bought and not us, for the prices mentioned we are a much better deal, ok Liverpool are richer and have a better team but we have a 52 k stadium with the potential to fill it or if possibly needed expand it.

I would be seriousely pissed if Liverpool were bought and not us, for the prices mentioned we are a much better deal, ok Liverpool are richer and have a better team but we have a 52 k stadium with the potential to fill it or if possibly needed expand it.

:thup:

Guest jonlane86

This