NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

So we can keep score of how many they get right.

please keep it to the press, not " I heard in the pub" or nufcblog type websites. Mainstream press only and only with a link so it is verifiable.

cheers.

pablo imanez and chico flores for starters. (sunday sun)

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/newcastle-utd-news/2010/04/18/toon-offered-la-liga-duo-as-sam-eyes-carroll-79310-26265069/

edit.....so then, 2 pages in and 58 posts and we have.........

pablo imanez and chico flores (sunday sun)

dimitar berbatov (manchester evening news)

billy ions (sunday sun)

darren pratley,marc wilson,jeremain lens (the people)

arune dindane (l'equipe)

tom eaves (daily mail)

i've missed out the ones which just seem to be from european "vital football" style sites and i couldn't even see "newcastle" in the giuly link.

please keep it to the press, not " I heard in the pub" or nufcblog type websites. Mainstream press only and only with a link so it is verifiable.

cheers.

:dowie:

cheers.

:dowie:

i go 50-50 when thread starting

Mads, you realise that for this thread to work you're going to have to keep your opening post updated with all the stories, you sure you're up for that? :lol:

nah. i was just going to count the seperate verifiable ones evey page or two ( ie 25 linked as of post 100, page 3)

Apparently, Daily Mirror saying Nolan to Arsenal for 5 million quid.................................ROFLMAO

Sunday Sun ........................Carroll to Blackburn, Saylor to West Ham

a link to verify or it doesn't count.

Ah, now reading that carefully there is no mention of Wenger actually wanting Nolan - only that he needs a combative midfield player and Nolan has done well in the Championship.

Still, he would fit in very well with their high tempo, one-touch style of play...

Ah, now reading that carefully there is no mention of Wenger actually wanting Nolan - only that he needs a combative midfield player and Nolan has done well in the Championship.

Still, he would fit in very well with their high tempo, one-touch style of play...

No mention of wenger wanting him?  Were you expecting direct quotes from Arsene on how Nolans dynamic play would have a positive impact on there success and would be one their main targets this summer?

Guest firetotheworks

Can we keep a list of them in the OP?

:lol:

Qué?

If you want to keep a record of all the rumours in the press for the next 4.5 months then feel free. :laugh:

Get him that runs NUFC Blog to do it. Or Madras, this was his insane idea. We need order!