NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

Pardew actually sounds a bit panicky. It really wouldn't surprise menif he's yet another one who broken promises have been made to. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but we'll certainly be relegated if he was to quit. Nobody in their right mind will want to work for this mob.

Pardew actually sounds a bit panicky. It really wouldn't surprise menif he's yet another one who broken promises have been made to. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but we'll certainly be relegated if he was to quit. Nobody in their right mind will want to work for this mob.

For the first time, I feel sorry for him.

This

Thing is I think they know he won't walk so they feel safe in fucking him over, forget players crying on twitter, if Pards gobbed off in a presser about broken promises and stuff then I think there really would be riots on.

Not sure what he even hopes to gain from saying these things.

He's pretty much divorcing himself from the board's apathy in getting in the players we need. The fact he's putting it out in public suggests he's not getting much joy in private and must be pretty frustrated at the position he's being put in by the lack of incoming transfers.

He's been saying similar things in public about needing to convince them to spend ever since Carroll went. This is nothing new really.

The timing is astonishing like.

It's starting to sound like Keegan in the summer before he left. I'd say Ashley and Dekka need to realise where the blame will fall if the players we need don't end up on our books by the deadline. There's been more than enough time, more than enough resources and more than enough managers to take the fall.

:thup: spot on.

He knew exactly what he was getting involved in. He should have used the month prior to Hughton's sacking to do a bit of research on the cunts he'd already agreed to work for. No sympathy here.

This.

Although he must have known the score when he took the job, or at least had a very good idea. His basic wage amounts to very little doesn't it? Its very much performance related so he will get relatively little should he leave.

I would be surprised if there wasnt a clause in there making it clear exactly how little input he was really going to have when buying and selling players - the club wouldn't leave themselves open to another payout in a constructive dismissal case after Keegan's tribunal decision would they?

No chance he'll walk. He sold his soul ages ago. The cynic in me says he and Llambias probably had a meeting to thrash out the PR.

"How we gonna get around the fans then Dekka when we buy no-one?"

"ooh Al just pretend you're REALLY mad with me and Mike, - they'll fall for that - Christ, they might even feel sorry for ya!!!".

Even Pards is starting to publicly voice disquiet. I notice the "wait until august 31st until you judge transfer activity" mob is starting to thin out considerably too. My patience wore out about 3 transfer windows ago...these clowns are just not prepared to invest sensibly at all.

Even Pards is starting to publicly voice disquiet. I notice the "wait until august 31st until you judge transfer activity" mob is starting to thin out considerably too. My patience wore out about 3 transfer windows ago...these clowns are just not prepared to invest sensibly at all.

Yup

He knew exactly what he was getting involved in. He should have used the month prior to Hughton's sacking to do a bit of research on the c***s he'd already agreed to work for. No sympathy here.

agreed

he was fully complicit in the disgraceful sacking of Hughton and he took the job on knowing what his cockney pals were all about