NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Still got a feeling we'll end up with Erdinc.

I saw a quote from him saying hes going to 'fight for his place' which usually means sit and pick up money for doing nothing

If hes just sitting on the bench at PSG then surely he'd come here if we matched the wages hes on now.

Cabaye has sacrificed champions league football to come here from France, cant see why Erding would be that desperate to stay.

In conclusion, sign Daniel Sturridge ffs.

I think that's something nearly every fan of every club is saying though. I guess most of them don't have £40m or so in the bank...

Well exactly. It's a big chance for us to get a player who is going to be an absolutely top class striker who would completely change the dynamics of our team because he's a constant threat wherever he has the ball. We won't take it of course.

I think Rodallega will come at a premium price which will be far more than he's worth. Whelan will screw us over big time so I think that's a no goer. I'm hopeful that we'll still strike Erdinc tbh. At least that's a player who Carr clearly rates and has been following.

In conclusion, sign Daniel Sturridge ffs.

I think that's something nearly every fan of every club is saying though. I guess most of them don't have £40m or so in the bank...

Well exactly. It's a big chance for us to get a player who is going to be an absolutely top class striker who would completely change the dynamics of our team because he's a constant threat wherever he has the ball. We won't take it of course.

Of course we won't. We already know we won't. That won't stop everyone being pissed off when we don't though.

Pardew's desperate to lower the expectations of the fans, even though they're as low as they could be.

Isn't Erdinc just another big dude though? Doesn't seem to be a lot of options if we're looking for someone with mobility.

No, he's powerful but more of a fast striker who gets down the channels from what I've seen.

Isn't Erdinc just another big dude though? Doesn't seem to be a lot of options if we're looking for someone with mobility.

hes 5ft11 according to wikipedia. Never seen him play but going off youtube and comments on here he seems to be a pacy type who plays off the last man

I think sturridge is probably available but clubs are staying away until he completes his 3 match ban.

What difference would it make?

With us, we wouldn't want to pay his wages for 3 games we couldn't play him.

In response to the Rodallega suggestions, it's noticable that he has scored 9 and 10 in his last two seasons. Not great, but with a team like Wigan and also often being played out wide it doesn't seem too bad. You'd imagine he could hit around 15 for us.

Also...if my calculations are correct, he only has a year left on his contract...

In response to the Rodallega suggestions, it's noticable that he has scored 9 and 10 in his last two seasons. Not great, but with a team like Wigan and also often being played out wide it doesn't seem too bad. You'd imagine he could hit around 15 for us.

Also...if my calculations are correct, he only has a year left on his contract...

If he is. Mike will already know. 6th sense for dodgy contract situations

I'd definitely get him. We'd have 4 strikers capable of getting goals. With Ben Arfa and Marveaux back from injury by the time the window closes i believe we will be in amuch stronger position.