NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Here's the Google Translate anyway. :lol:

By Wednesday evening, many things could happen again at the transfer window Sochaux. The first concerns Modibo Maiga unknown. Malian still wants to join Newcastle. The only problem for him according to our information, the English club has this time positioned on the Brest Nolan Roux (8 million euros, the amount of his release clause). The Breton club have agreed yesterday, and expect a response from Lens, club trainer Roux and therefore involved in the transaction. As for FC Sochaux, Maiga is aware that a deadlock, he would consider increasing the possibility to send him. "Today I can only say that what set aside the information as an agreement was reached with Newcastle, we launched yesterday Alexandre Lacombe. I actually called the president directly from Newcastle to give him the position of the club, which does not mean that I changed my mind. "So the mystery will last a few hours at least.

Just received my complimentary Membership badge today. Last week my daughter received her complimentary Junior Magpie pack. Next week letters are being prepared inviting all of us for a trial session to check prowess at left back and finishing. This will be followed up by a behind closed doors game against Gateshead with a first team contract at the end. Thank you Mr Ashley for the opportunity given to all ST holders. However, it must be stated, that any fan successful will not be able to transfer their ST or receive a refund. Nice that they are giving something back though.

Wearing my new badge with pride.

http://lensois.com/breve-rclens-42016-nolan-roux-a-deux-doigts-de-newcastle-.html

After a transfer failed to Schalke 04 in Germany, Nolan Roux could finally take the road to England before August 31. Interested in the services of striker trained to RC Lens, Newcastle, Premier League resident, approached the Stade Brest and would have made ​​an offer in line with the player's release clause, eight million. It is rumored that Friday night, officers were waiting for the approval of Brest RC Lens, which still holds 50% of the player to close the deal.

It looks very much like we've pursued two options for both left back and the striker, playing them off against each other. If everything goes to plan it might well be Cissokho and Roux through the door by Wednesday. I wouldn't say no to that.

Aye, I think we'll definitely end up with one from Cissokho/Pieters and one from Maiga/Roux now.

Good planning for once? (granted it's late in the day but least we haven't put all our eggs in one basket)

Seems that way. Odd that we need a lb and a strikers and these 4 names have been mentioned for a while now.

Forgive me if i sound thick, how is he owned by 2 clubs?

Think he's got a sell on clause mate, which is why Brest are speaking to Lens.

Okay i thought thats what it would be, so if we have met the asking price or 'release clause' if he has one, it should hopefully be just a case of the two clubs sorting out how much of that fee they get....they want to hurry the f*** up  :frantic:

Aye, I think we'll definitely end up with one from Cissokho/Pieters and one from Maiga/Roux now.

Good planning for once? (granted it's late in the day but least we haven't put all our eggs in one basket)

It does seem to have been executed pretty well assuming it comes off. I'd be happy with a combination of any of those four tbh but Cissokho would be the preference for LB.

It does seem to have been executed pretty well assuming it comes off. I'd be happy with a combination of any of those four tbh but Cissokho would be the preference for LB.

Agreed. They'd be daft not to go for him if he wants to come here.