NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Van Aanholt on loan would mean we could consider Ferguson as purely a winger.

While I like Van Aanholt a lot I'd much rather we tied up a permanent deal with whichever LB we are going for seriously. If we can't do a deal with either Pieters or Cissokho then definitely Paddy over Bridge any day of the week on loan.

Van Aanholt on loan would mean we could consider Ferguson as purely a winger.

While I like Van Aanholt a lot I'd much rather we tied up a permanent deal with whichever LB we are going for seriously. If we can't do a deal with either Pieters or Cissokho then definitely Paddy over Bridge any day of the week on loan.

agree with this. Would like PVA permanently if Pieters or Cissokho is a no-go.

Guest LJA0210

i know a lad who plays for chelsea reserves and PVA's agent rang him on tuesday and asked him if he would be interested in going back to newcastle they were traveling to bolton for the reserve match. he also thinks bertrand is a better player

i know a lad who plays for chelsea reserves and PVA's agent rang him on tuesday and asked him if he would be interested in going back to newcastle they were traveling to bolton for the reserve match. he also thinks bertrand is a better player

Bertrand is a better player.

The Sun.....

Erik Pieters all set for Newcastle move

ALAN PARDEW has finally landed long-term target Erik Pieters.

And the busy Toon boss also hopes to seal a £7million deal for French striker Nolan Roux.

Dutch ace Pieters is set to seal a £6.8m move from PSV Eindhoven within 48 hours.

The left-back, 23, will sign a five-year deal and replaces Jose Enrique who left for Liverpool.

France Under-21 forward Roux has notched 21 goals in 62 games for Brest.