NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest elbee909

The best thing about him is his name. Sully Montari is just brill tbh. I want him here just to read it on the team sheet.

Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?  I LIED.

Guest BooBoo

What time do we get the weekly tweets from Douglas trumpeting "exciting developments for #NUFC tomorrow- buy the Sunday Sun to see who Newcasle won't be signing!"

I still remember that match for Inter against Catania where Muntari came in at something like the 75th minutes and managed to get 2 yellow cards, a red card, and give away a penalty in about 60 seconds. It was a level of sheer stupidity that I did not realsie footballers could achieve. :lol:

He's been horrible at Inter, but this is not FM. I do not care that he's worn the colours of our bitter rivals, if he can come and recapture his Pompey form, we will have one of the most formidable midfields in recent midtable Premiership history.

I still remember that match for Inter against Catania where Muntari came in at something like the 75th minutes and managed to get 2 yellow cards, a red card, and give away a penalty in about 60 seconds. It was a level of sheer stupidity that I did not realsie footballers could achieve.

Even more impressive if he managed to do it in the stated order.

I still remember that match for Inter against Catania where Muntari came in at something like the 75th minutes and managed to get 2 yellow cards, a red card, and give away a penalty in about 60 seconds. It was a level of sheer stupidity that I did not realsie footballers could achieve.

Even more impressive if he managed to do it in the stated order.

:lol:

I still remember that match for Inter against Catania where Muntari came in at something like the 75th minutes and managed to get 2 yellow cards, a red card, and give away a penalty in about 60 seconds. It was a level of sheer stupidity that I did not realsie footballers could achieve. :lol:

He's been horrible at Inter, but this is not FM. I do not care that he's worn the colours of our bitter rivals, if he can come and recapture his Pompey form, we will have one of the most formidable midfields in recent midtable Premiership history.

I agree. He was really good at Pompey. Shame most people don't acknowledge this really.

Hey, you need to have aims.

If not? Then the season will become a big struggle and thats where Pardew has to get it right. I imagine the club will only spend up to £9m on a striker if the manager is lucky.

It's just Waddle's guess and he knows f*** all anyway.