French football star Franck Ribery quizzed over 'child prostitutes' scandal

Colocho

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1267201/French-footballers-Fanck-Ribery-Sidney-Govou-questioned-child-prostitutes-scandal.html

Two of France’s international football team’s most famous players have been embroiled in a sex scandal today after being questioned over using child prostitutes.

Married Franck Ribery, 27, and Sidney Govou, 30, were summoned before an examining judge following allegations that a Paris nightclub was employing underage girls.

The multi-millionaire ‘Les Bleus’ stars are said to be regulars at the club.

Another player, who has not been named, is said to have had sex with a prostitute under the age of 18.

Under French law this is an offence which carries a sentence of up to three years in prison.

The player has admitted sleeping with the girl, but said he believed she was an adult at the time.

A so-called ‘pimp’ - said to have organised girls for players - has been arrested, and a number of young women are being questioned.

Judge Yves Dando said he was solely speaking to Ribery and Govou as witnesses, but their involvement in a sex scandal will come at the worst possible time for France.

Guest firetotheworks

Child

http://www.communityservices.qld.gov.au/family/parenting/general-parenting/images/child-walking.gif

An 18 year old.

http://images.ibox.bg/2008/04/16/%E1%EB%E0%E3%E0%20%EC%E8%F2%E5%E2%E0/519x826.gif

That article is typical of todays media.  They implicate the two players and then only mention that they are only witnesses in the final sentance.

That has come from his own lawyer though.

It says the judge not the lawyer.  Are things different in france?

Sophie Bottai, Ribery’s lawyer, said: ‘My client was called as a witness, but had no other part to play in this matter. The matter stops there.’

Counsel for Govou also deny any wrongdoing.

That article is typical of todays media. They implicate the two players and then only mention that they are only witnesses in the final sentance.

That has come from his own lawyer though.

It says the judge not the lawyer. Are things different in france?

Sophie Bottai, Ribery’s lawyer, said: ‘My client was called as a witness, but had no other part to play in this matter. The matter stops there.’

Counsel for Govou also deny any wrongdoing.

yeah but

Judge Yves Dando said he was solely speaking to Ribery and Govou as witnesses

Guest icemanblue

An 18 year old.

http://images.ibox.bg/2008/04/16/%E1%EB%E0%E3%E0%20%EC%E8%F2%E5%E2%E0/519x826.gif

Believe it or not, I've f***ed her

she was 16 at the time

:lol:

I love you, junkhead.

Guest icemanblue

I'm serious man.. She even mentions me in the interview

You think that's good?  I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous ...

Didn't they hit to fame only hours after they were born?

Captain Ob... ah, fuck it. Everyone already knew you'd post that.

Inochi's laying into you, Stifler: are you going to stand for that!?

I don't think I need too, making a joke out of me pointing that out still doesn't take away the fact that it is still a sick joke.

According to today's Mirror, ''Ribery is said to have admitted to sleeping with an under-age prostitute''.

The other suspects are Karim Benzema, Hatem Ben Arfa and Sidney Govou. All are suspected of having ''regular sex'' with the French Morrocan they met at Zaman Cafe in Paris.

According to today's Mirror, ''Ribery is said to have admitted to sleeping with an under-age prostitute''.

The other suspects are Karim Benzema, Hatem Ben Arfa and Sidney Govou. All are suspected of having ''regular sex'' with the French Morrocan they met at Zaman Cafe in Paris.

So were they just stirring the custard the whole time?