Marvel vs Capcom 3

Nobody

Guest Lazlo

I'm guessing your stick will start to take a beating when this and SSFIV are released now your net connection is sorted? :D

Lol at the comparative metaphor :)

Is Ken in this?

They've so far only announced six characters: Ryu, Chris Redfield and Morrigan from Capcom and The Hulk, Iron Man and Wolverine from Marvel. The game will ship with around thirty characters though.

• 1 month later...

Never really played one of these before. Do the Marvel characters use the same SF style combos and specials? After having my interest piqued by SSFIV, this could be good...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bywater

This will be absolutely amazing, I remember when I had XMen vs Street Fighter on PSone, good times.

I also heard rumours that they will include Phoenix Wright as a Capcom character :lol: Will be interesting to see how they will give him a moveset considering all he does is point and shout "OBJECTION!"

Have you got it for the PS3 OC? Could be tempted to pick it up for some battles if you play it online :) Got Guilty Gear X (I think that's what it's called) for the PC and it's absolutely insane, love it, think it was you who said Blazblue was sort of a follow on from those?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bywater

Other characters confirmed to be absent by Niitsuma include Daredevil, Emma Frost, Gene, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Phoenix Wright, and characters from Rival Schools and Power Stone.

:(