Routledge

Barton

Nolan

Guthrie

Best

Lovenkrands

Subs: Krul, Carroll, Ameobi, Simpson, Hall, Vuckic, Smith

Guest BooBoo

He has to play Carroll, Lovenkrands and Nolan as they are all still in with a chance of being top scorer. Any of them will be gutted to miss out, which is why CH will surely see sense and play the lot.

Would start up front with Carroll, Lovenkrands, and Nolan in the hole, with Guthrie, Jonas and Routledge behind them and then sub Guthrie for Vuckic around the 55-60 minute mark so Guthrie can get his standing O and Vuckic can get some time on the pitch at home.

Guest prestonj1989

According to Ujpest Dozsa in another thread, Steven Taylor is fit and in the squad  :mystery:

If this is the case I hope it isn't because he/ the club know it is the last opportunity he will have to play at SJP.

According to Ujpest Dozsa in another thread, Steven Taylor is fit and in the squad  :mystery:

If this is the case I hope it isn't because he/ the club know it is the last opportunity he will have to play at SJP.

would be more likely to be the case get him in on champions party

Guest prestonj1989

would be more likely to be the case get him in on champions party

I hope your right.

3-0 to us,we'll be better than last time we played them and there's no way they can be worse.Still comfortable though...and i guarantee I'll miss a goal through an insatiable need for a piss coming up to half time.