Charles N’Zogbia

Wallace

Guest Heneage

I used to work for the DSA and I've never heard of owt like this like. :lol:

I know two twins that did it with success.

Then you should report them.

It was like 3 years ago. :lol:

Doesn't matter how long ago it was, there is someone on the roads who isn't qualified to drive and his insurance is invalid. What if he killed someone? Could you live with the fact that you could have stopped it? How would you feel if an unqualified driver knocked down a family member?

Guest Stephen927

Doesn't matter how long ago it was, there is someone on the roads who isn't qualified to drive and his insurance is invalid. What if he killed someone? Could you live with the fact that you could have stopped it? How would you feel if an unqualified driver knocked down a family member?

Fair point. Can't see much being done three years on with the word of one person though.

Guest icemanblue

How could he possibly prove it?

More to the point, why would he want to?

Captain Super Serial.

Fair point. Can't see much being done three years on with the word of one person though.

Actually, that's not true. That person is qualified, they have the license to prove it. What they don't have is the experience of obtaining that qualification for themselves because they obtained it fraudulently.

Guest Heneage

Right o James.

Thick as mince.

It's probably a language thing though.

I'd imagine he has no trouble at all speaking English due to living here but may have difficulty with reading and writing English.

When I learnt English I found the opposite to be the case. Easier to learn to read and write than to speak it (given the apparent randomness in pronunciation for somebody who speaks a latin language).

Thick as mince.

It's probably a language thing though.

I'd imagine he has no trouble at all speaking English due to living here but may have difficulty with reading and writing English.

When I learnt English I found the opposite to be the case. Easier to learn to read and write than to speak it (given the apparent randomness in pronunciation for somebody who speaks a latin language).

It's a bit different when you're living in a country though. You tend to be able to speak the language better than you can read it as you are learning the spoken word more through conversation etc rather than learning the written word via the classroom.

Guest Guivarch

You're allowed to take a translator into the theory test with you if your first language isn't one of the following they provide voiceovers for:

Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Dari, English, Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Kurdish, Mirpuri, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Pushto, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh.

He's an idiot.

You're allowed to take a translator into the theory test with you if your first language isn't one of the following they provide voiceovers for:

Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Dari, English, Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Kurdish, Mirpuri, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Pushto, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh.

He's an idiot.

I agree with you, but French isn't there :lol: