Charles N’Zogbia

Wallace

Why was he taking his test? I've seen him drive before, used to have a Bentley Continental iirc.

my sister in law drove around in her car for 5 years before finally taking a test and passing.

You say that as if it wasn't horrifyingly illegal. What if she crashed? Stupid bint. Tell her I said that.

Exactly, easiest thing in the world. I got full marks on the theory and about 90% of the possible marks on the hazard perception when I was still pissed from the night before.

In theory you were still practically pissed?

Why was he taking his test? I've seen him drive before, used to have a Bentley Continental iirc.

my sister in law drove around in her car for 5 years before finally taking a test and passing.

Just for consistency:

You should report her.

How hard is the theory test anyway?

It's not hard.. it's sneaky. There's 15 video clips with 5 marks for each... pass rate is 46 or something. You have to click on hazzards as they develop.  Click too early and it doesn't register. Click too often and you get zip.... the barstewards don't define " too many".  Result is you can get 0 or 5 on a question. Seems click often is the way to pass..... but you only find out after you've coughed up £31 and failed. Another stealth tax.  CNUTS

I failed my Theory.....

Only to be told 2 weeks later that the computer system was fucked up and i actually passed. They gave me £100 compo too. I deserved more, considering the ribbing i got at sixth form for failing the fucker like.

Sure N'Zogbia used to drive a Chrysler 300c around.

Guest Heneage

I failed my Theory.....

Only to be told 2 weeks later that the computer system was f***ed up and i actually passed. They gave me £100 compo too. I deserved more, considering the ribbing i got at sixth form for failing the f***er like.

Same I'm thinking much the same, unless he gained a French driving license as it was easier.

I failed my Theory.....

Only to be told 2 weeks later that the computer system was fucked up and i actually passed. They gave me £100 compo too. I deserved more, considering the ribbing i got at sixth form for failing the fucker like.

Yeah I remember seeing him in it at a reserves match at Kingston Park once, rims were a crap iirc.

I failed my Theory.....

Yeah I remember seeing him in it at a reserves match at Kingston Park once, rims were a crap iirc.

Grass the cunt up!!

I failed my Theory.....

Only to be told 2 weeks later that the computer system was f***ed up and i actually passed. They gave me £100 compo too. I deserved more, considering the ribbing i got at sixth form for failing the f***er like.

Same I'm thinking much the same, unless he gained a French driving license as it was easier.

If he had a French licence before he moved over here then it's probably above board.  That transfers to an international licence, which is valid for a year iirc.  After that he'd have to do his test over here.  Also I don't know if I'm definitely remembering this right but I think the international licence might be re-activated each time you come back into the country.  Might be wrong about that last bit, can't remember properly.

I failed my Theory.....

If he had a French licence before he moved over here then it's probably above board.  That transfers to an international licence, which is valid for a year iirc.  After that he'd have to do his test over here.  Also I don't know if I'm definitely remembering this right but I think the international licence might be re-activated each time you come back into the country.  Might be wrong about that last bit, can't remember properly.

He wouldn't have needed to take a test.

http://srve.red24.info/relocate/en/nonmembers/driving.php

Also, don't forget he's been here since 17 so it would have been easier for him to do it in this country.

• 3 months later...

Called up to the French Squad.

Just using it as a stepping stone before he emigrates to Brazil, takes on Brazlian citizenship, gets called up, has a half decent game before stating "I'll be using the Brazil call up as a stepping stone until a world xi is created".

Guest Stephen927

It's only temporary until they call up the stars again. In the meantime, good luck to the little sulky frog.