Charles N’Zogbia

Wallace

A squad generally consists of 23 players, mate, not 2.

Not left wingers, 23 players is roughly two per position with a few more versatile players thrown in. For the left slot ample selection would be Ribery, Malouda and I'm poretty sure Nasri's slotted in toward the left for Arsenal on occasion. N'Zogbia shouldn't be near the squad.

Zog was played by France Under 21s as a left back, maybe that's how the French Football Federation see him? Would hope not for his sake now that there's a new manager etc. but we'll see.

Potentially, especially with Abidal getting on (although he often plays CB) and Evra liable to be sacked off after his summer antics. Be a poor move though as Zog is atrocious at LB.

Zog was played by France Under 21s as a left back, maybe that's how the French Football Federation see him? Would hope not for his sake now that there's a new manager etc. but we'll see.

Potentially, especially with Abidal getting on (although he often plays CB) and Evra liable to be sacked off after his summer antics. Be a poor move though as Zog is atrocious at LB.

You would imagine Gaël Clichy would be above CNZ for the LB slot.

Probably, but his form was iffy as fuck at the end of last season. Still a decent player like.

Aly Cissokho is probably ahead of him too although I've not seen him play since he went to Lyon. Looked class for Porto though.

:lol: fuckin right...only an absolute idiot would put insomnia LB ahead of clichy

N'Zogbia good enough to be in the French squad? Er.... no.

I think you've blinked and missed the last 4 years. They're hardly riddled with talent.

I am pretty certain I haven't blinked and missed the last 4 years.  Certainly not if your argument re N'Zogbia is the basis for that comment.