World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

Season almost over, pretty much is for us already, time for some World cup build up methinks.

Here is the BBC lineup:

Presenters:

Gary Lineker

Colin Murray

Pundits:

Alan Hansen

Alan Shearer

Clarence Seedorf

Jurgen Klinnsman

Lee Dixon

Emmanuel Adebayor

Gordon Strachan

Co-commentators:

Lawrenson

Bright

Mick McCarthy

Keown

Radio:

Graham Taylor

David Moyes

Danny Mills

Chris Waddle

Robbie Savage

I'm flying out of the country the day we play the USA and will most likely miss the whole thing and have to catch up on Youtube in September when I return.

So, you are going to the only part of the world that will not have coverage? Antarctica? Headwaters of the Amazon? Everest?

My prediction, England won't win it!

Weyhey first in from the Jockster. :lol: Not that i think we'll win it.

Devasting news that Bright is involved. He is the gashest of the gash when it comes to punditry.

Anyone know if you can do a predictor anywhere?

Guest Kenton Magpie

My prediction, lots of early afternoon finishes at work and off to the pubs and clubs to soak up the atmosphere with proper football fans and those who like to jump on the I love football bandwagon every 4 years

According to this strange Castrol predictor thing, if we win our group we will most likely play Australia and then Uruguay in the last 16 and quarters.

Obviously it is unscientific bullshit, but if it were the case we should actually have a decent chance.

According to this strange Castrol predictor thing, if we win our group we will most likely play Australia and then Uruguay in the last 16 and quarters.

Obviously it is unscientific bullshit, but if it were the case we should actually have a decent chance.

But if we don't we play Germany in the second round, then Argentina, Spain and Brazil. :undecided:

But if we don't we play Germany in the second round, then Argentina, Spain and Brazil. :undecided:

Aye, that way doesn't seem as fun.

My prediction, lots of early afternoon finishes at work and off to the pubs and clubs to soak up the atmosphere with proper football fans and those who like to jump on the I love football bandwagon every 4 years

Here in America the amount of plastics who turn up is astonishing. It makes me really not like the World Cup.

Guest toonlass

I am the opposite, love football normally, hate the bastard thing when the World Cup is on!