The League Show

Guest Geordiekev

I've enjoyed this season, its been a laugh.  However watching this horrible monstrosity of a show and the s**** football that appears within makes me grateful that we're going up, even if its not us showing the silky skills.

to be honest i'd rather this than the man utd/chelsea/arsenal/liverpool wankfest that is  MotD.

I've enjoyed this season, its been a laugh.  However watching this horrible monstrosity of a show and the s**** football that appears within makes me grateful that we're going up, even if its not us showing the silky skills.

to be honest i'd rather this than the man utd/chelsea/arsenal/liverpool wankfest that is  MotD.

they're as bad as one another to be fair.  Especially seeing nothing but the goals, from one camera angle, zoomed in.

Guest The Enforcer

Can't really moan at Match of the Day being a 'big 4' wankfest, when it is very likely that after beating Liverpool thanks to a Guthrie shot from halfway, Shearer will jump up onto the desk and whip Hansen in the face with his absolutely massive schlong.

Can't really moan at Match of the Day being a 'big 4' wankfest, when it is very likely that after beating Liverpool thanks to a Guthrie shot from halfway, Shearer will jump up onto the desk and whip Hansen in the face with his absolutely massive schlong.

:lol:

Does Steve Claridge have aids? He always looks like he's dying.

These two got me  :lol: :lol: :lol: