Relegated PL Teams Players

Thespence

Boateng would be top of my list regardless, i've been impressed with him every time i've seen him play.

Both Dindane and Piqionne (sp) are players who i would look at, especially if they are going on the cheap.

Belhadj is talented but i imagine he would want a first team place and i can see him getting a move to someone else. If he was willing to play in a few different positions as a utility player he would be a good signing.

Fletcher, Eagles and Bullard are the other names mentioned often but i certainly see them all as a last resort.

I don't think Wilson will be any better than Williamson and i believe that we are strong in that position anyway. If we are to sign a centre half we should be looking to significantly improve.

I'd still love the guy to play for us. He'll be great in a few years.

I'm not too high on him, I think he's more of a physical talent than anything else. He'll be useful, but I don't think anything more than that. I had wanted us to sign Charlie Davies ever since I saw him in the Olympics and he was killing for the US and Sochaux. I think he would have been the better player, but it's a shame what happened.

I'm not too high on him, I think he's more of a physical talent than anything else. He'll be useful, but I don't think anything more than that. I had wanted us to sign Charlie Davies ever since I saw him in the Olympics and he was killing for the US and Sochaux. I think he would have been the better player, but it's a shame what happened.

Yeah, the Davies thing was awful.

Think Jozy could develop into a decent player, Baba. I just think he has to end up somewhere stable. No more loans, no more sitting, just let him get a good run of games and he'll grow. Still only 19, iirc.

Yeah, the Davies thing was awful.

Think Jozy could develop into a decent player, Baba. I just think he has to end up somewhere stable. No more loans, no more sitting, just let him get a good run of games and he'll grow. Still only 19, iirc.

Unfortunately we aren't the ideal place for him next season, we already have young strikers we need to worry about blooding, we need players who will come in ready to do the job now.

Man, tbh, if the boy was Naija instead of American I would still be hyping him to high heaven reagardless of my doubts. :lol: Jozy certainly has some talent, but it's the time of your career where you need to put your head down and start showing something. I don't think it's coincidence it hasn't really worked anywhere for him yet. He needs to calm his attitude and allow his coaches to mould him because he has a long way to go to being a top player.