Ronnie O'Sullivan

Skirge

So gifted but such an utter prick.. grow the fuck man Ronnie what a twat he has been now for years, his post match interviews are just getting stupid now, Mr I am a manic dpessive.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just beat Mark Williams in a great match and his interview was pathetic.

What did he say? I love his interviews myself, he nearly always drops hints about retiring though.

When asked if he was his toughest critic he snapped, how he is sick of that question and next time he will just stop the interview its a load of rubbish people do not know what they are talking about... just went on like an utter knob.

Its just pathetic now like, as much as I love to watch him play the game, he needs fkn serious mental help.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/19552.html

"That was alright," O'Sullivan told the BBC. "I managed to pot a few balls there, but I needed to as I knew Mark would have punished me if I hadn't.

"It's rarely I play well, so when I do I have just enjoy the moment."

The interview turned decidedly frosty when O'Sullivan fielded a question he did not agree with.

"If someone says that to me again I am going to stop the interview [O'Sullivan was asked about being his own harshest critic]. I am fed up with hearing that. When you play poor snooker, you play poor snooker. I am not my own harshest critic, but when you play pathetic shots you don't want to play."/quote]

Guest lankybellwipe

Ronnie is still badly effected by his dad getting locked up for murder!

if that hadn't happened, he'd of dominated the game even better than stephen hendry

You cannot blame the fact that your father is a cockney.......... a murdering cockney for you being a complete twat. The fact that his mam was also locked up for tax evasion, also cannot be used as an excuse for bellendry! See 'Stephen Hendry' (He is not as much a twat, but I had to use him for the small poem there)

He has always attested that he hates snookert, and it's just the money.

I've had it with his mardyarsed crap, and I wish the governing bodies would just ban him altogether. Snooker is not Eastenders!

Greatest snooker player of all time, an absolute genius.

Doubt anyone would dispute that, it's not even up for debate really.

However, the point Skirge is making I believe is that he's a miserable little whinging fag.

Greatest snooker player of all time, an absolute genius.

Doubt anyone would dispute that, it's not even up for debate really.

However, the point Skirge is making I believe is that he's a miserable little whinging fag.

Spot on... he is great for the game but only because he is great to watch, such a talent so fastm exciting attacking player.. snooker however would be even better if he never did another interview.

I think he was going to kick off what ever was said, he was iritated by having the be interviewed in the first place, had nowt to do with the comment.

He just desnt like being the centre of attention, doesnt seem to feel a though he deserves anything and looks to feel encumbered by the attention.

He has no obligation to anyone, let him play and if he seems like he doesnt want to be interviewed then be considerate, instead of trying to get stories and soundbites of 'ronnie's antics'. Its all 'for tv' now and he cant handle it.

Great Guy

He's also a fucking cheat. Remember Ebdon (who i don't like either) a few years ago? Started doing the watch thing, then a year later he walked out of the same game.

For those who haven't seen it, have a look at his 147, true genius. It's a good thing for the game that O'Sullivan doesn't have the determination that Henry or Davis had.

He's also a fucking cheat. Remember Ebdon (who i don't like either) a few years ago? Started doing the watch thing, then a year later he walked out of the same game.

For those who haven't seen it, have a look at his 147, true genius. It's a good thing for the game that O'Sullivan doesn't have the determination that Henry or Davis had.

How does that make him a cheat?