• Medium
    • Medium Well
    • Well Done
    • Very Well Done
    • I'm a vegitarian (boo hiss)

Medium.

Also, perfect place to bring this video up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=809UNNTGDhM

Great chef he may be and certainly the attempt to corner him on camera was a bit pathetic, but even so I think Ramsay is being a bit churlish there about the steak that was served in his restaurant. Yes, a well done steak may start to lose some of it's texture and flavour, but it shouldn't be served up as a lump of charcoal on your plate. Clearly the chef who cooked that steak was a noob and rushed it on a high heat.

I'm a vegetarian and me Mam got me some Quorn steaks (:blush:) the other day and I wasn't expecting much from them, they were canny nice though. I just cooked it until it looked cook if that answers your question.

I'm a vegetarian and me Mam got me some Quorn steaks (:blush:) the other day and I wasn't expecting much from them, they were canny nice though. I just cooked it until it looked cook if that answers your question.

Seriously just get the fuck out with that patter.

What did you have with your slice of cardboard?  Seriously tho, I can do a bit of quorn mince but a steak???  I'm not sure how it would work.

Medium well.

This.

I love meat. All kinds of the stuff. But I'm not a fucking lion man. Cook the bastard. Can't stand a steak that is dribbling all that pink stuff out. Puts me right off the rest of my dinner.

medium rare. pink in the middle and juicy but not bleeding.

not a massive steak fan, much prefer a nice chunk of sirloin as opposed to silrloin steak which can be almost burnt on the outside and still pink and moist inside.

Guest float one in

Very rare/blue... the quickest of zaps on either side, in the frying pan. Squeeze it a bit so a load of blood pools in the pan, then melt some Roquefort cheese in the bloody pan to make an unbelievable sauce - one of my all time favourite meals. I normally have it with a couple of packs of them oven cooked crisps.

Medium well.

This.

I love meat. All kinds of the stuff. But I'm not a fucking lion man. Cook the bastard. Can't stand a steak that is dribbling all that pink stuff out. Puts me right off the rest of my dinner.

Poor decision.

It simply tastes a lot better Medium Rare. You need to get over the pink issues, it'll be worth it.

Medium Rare is my preference although sometimes get it rare. Loved it in Argentina/Uruguay they only served like that, you got it medium rare regardless - beautiful steak n all.

Peppercorn sauce or Chimichurri with it n all. Making me hungry just thinking about it.

You might as well chew on your shoes if you're going to get it well done.

Medium well.

This.

Poor decision.

It simply tastes a lot better Medium Rare. You need to get over the pink issues, it'll be worth it.

I've tried it. Don't like it, I 'm a barbecue kind of guy. Burn that fucker to a crisp.