NUFC 2009 Accounts

Mick

It's been mentioned that the accounts are now with Companies House and will be available to download in the next few days, at a guess.  I know that we already have a thread for football finances but these are ours so I think they should have a thread which is just for our accounts.

The published accounts will cover our relegation season and up to the end of June of that year (2009).  They will have very little to do with our first season in the Championship although notes may have been added to cover some things which happened after the end of June.

What's the opposite of bookmark?  I'm metaphorically opposite-bookmarking this thread.

No offence to you mind Mick - the bickering in these threads just fries my brain.

doubt there'll be any bickering.

What's the opposite of bookmark? I'm metaphorically opposite-bookmarking this thread.

No offence to you mind Mick - the bickering in these threads just fries my brain.

In theory I shouldn't have spotted this post since this thread is opposite-bookmarked.

You can't be for real anyway madras. You know as well as I do that it'll dissolve into the same tedious shite it always does.

What's the opposite of bookmark?  I'm metaphorically opposite-bookmarking this thread.

In theory I shouldn't have spotted this post since this thread is opposite-bookmarked.

You can't be for real anyway madras.  You know as well as I do that it'll disolve into the same tedious s**** it always does.

what you trying to say like "fred was great" ?

You can't be for real anyway madras.  You know as well as I do that it'll disolve into the same tedious s**** it always does.

what you trying to say like "fred was great" ?

:lol: :lol:

I don't see why it should result in an argument (although you’re possibly right), the accounts will not be subjective.  I know we'll not all agree on everything but that happens in most threads as people form an opinion on everything.

If nothing else, at least you know where to avoid.  :lol:

I don't see why it should result in an argument (although you’re possibly right), the accounts will not be subjective.  I know we'll not all agree on everything but that happens in most threads as people form an opinion on everything.

Aye, exactly. :lol: Wasn't saying it wasn't worth a thread or owt - because it clearly is - but you know.  I'll be reading the thread when the accounts get published but I doubt I'll last more than a few pages.

Anyway: Ashley Out.

I don't see why it should result in an argument (although youre possibly right), the accounts will not be subjective.  I know we'll not all agree on everything but that happens in most threads as people form an opinion on everything.

Aye, exactly. :lol: Wasn't saying it wasn't worth a thread or owt - because it clearly is - but you know.  I'll be reading the thread when the accounts get published but I doubt I'll last more than a few pages.

The formula for these threads is usually:

WILD STATEMENT MADE IN OP AND LINK TO ACCOUNTS

- Immediate response made by general forumites based upon the comments in the OP and not the accounts

- Wildfire.

- Quayside/LLO/CS&C/etc come along and explain what the accounts mean, refuting all of the outlandish comments

- General forumites agree and say thanks

- FAT COCKNEY BASSA ASHLEYLIES for 2/3 pages

- WILD STATEMENT MADE (having not read any of the previous 18 pages)

- Quayside/LLO/CS&C/etc come along and explain what the accounts mean, refuting all of the outlandish comments

- FAT COCKNEY BASSA RESPONDS

ad infinitum

I will take over the uninformed patronising from other clubs' fans.

Sorry, they don't usually come into play during these threads. I think you fit the part of

Immediate response made by general forumites based upon the comments in the OP and not the accounts

Not sure how true this is...but it has been mendtioned as fact.  Wasn't ashley and Llambias budget set on the attendence being around 25k mark.  But we have averaged 43 ish.

If this is correct it hink the acocunts might be better then we expect.

Not sure how true this is...but it has been mendtioned as fact.  Wasn't ashley and Llambias budget set on the attendence being around 25k mark.  But we have averaged 43 ish.

That is for this year.

If i understand correctly, the account we will see is for the relegation season.

:laugh:

Of course not.

Where in the hell is that coming from?

I don't see why it should result in an argument (although youre possibly right), the accounts will not be subjective.  I know we'll not all agree on everything but that happens in most threads as people form an opinion on everything.

The formula for these threads is usually:

WILD STATEMENT MADE IN OP AND LINK TO ACCOUNTS

- Immediate response made by general forumites based upon the comments in the OP and not the accounts

- Wildfire.

- General forumites agree and say thanks

- FAT COCKNEY BASSA ASHLEYLIES for 2/3 pages

- WILD STATEMENT MADE (having not read any of the previous 18 pages)

- FAT COCKNEY BASSA RESPONDS

ad infinitum

I'm thinking of staying out of this one!

Guest Roger Kint

100% agree with Stu on this, quayside will be fighting a hard battle again very soon.

As for wages, am going for 80% of turnover since the last years accounts are bound to go up tbh :shifty: