Help me identify this player, please!

Guest Ebolarama

Guest Ebolarama

Hello chaps,

I'm helping a friend out with a footy project he's working on, and have hit a stumbling block. I can't for the life of me identify this United player. We've had suggestions of Irving Nattrass, which is the one that looks most likely, but if any of you lovable lot could help out and confirm this/deny this/suggest someone else, I'd much appreciate it. As you can tell, my historical knowledge of our players isn't up to much.

So...

http://i39.tinypic.com/vws7zk.jpg

Who's the chap on the right??

Thanks.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think it's David Craig.

I also think he's getting way too friendly.

Probably how he got his first exclusive. First person he told was Richard Keys.

Guest MrShens

So we're agreed that it's David Craig?

Thanks for your help lads.

its david craig aye.

it's definitely Craig David.

How much? How Much?!1

Nowt.  :joker:

when david craig retired we still had the old iron main stand, he retired before we were relegated and the old stand was still there well into the 80's.

also when has the sun ever shone like that into the milburn. that is the gallowgate goal looking towards the east stand.

How much? How Much?!1

Nowt.  :joker:

when david craig retired we still had the old iron main stand, he retired before we were relegated and the old stand was still there well into the 80's.

also when has the sun ever shone like that into the milburn. that is the gallowgate goal looking towards the east stand.

Yeah, I was going off the roof of the stand, which looks like the old Milburn roof in that photo.

Looking again, the size of the stand is too small for the Milburn, and you're right about the sun shining into it. Plus the compelling evidence from others regarding dates etc which was a bit before my time.