José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd hate to have him here.

Can you imagine the stroppy look on his face when he first met the players and realised that he had to keep that team in the league?  We'd get beaten AND our manager would be a cunt.  At least now when we get thrashed, we have a manager who is likable.

Ironically I think he needs to find a club like ours to be able to reinvent himself.

He never seemed happy with their buys.  Yes they spent daft money as stupid as it sounds other than Matic how many were his first choices?  Watching them play their midfield doesn't work too many 6 footers who just run and tackle a bit.  No finesse trying to remember his Chelsea midfield did he have a playmaker alongside makelele and lampards?

Essien and Ballack are the only other two I remember

He never seemed happy with their buys.  Yes they spent daft money as stupid as it sounds other than Matic how many were his first choices?  Watching them play their midfield doesn't work too many 6 footers who just run and tackle a bit.  No finesse trying to remember his Chelsea midfield did he have a playmaker alongside makelele and lampards?

Tiago too. Tiago was still playing in CL finals up until a couple years ago iirc. Great player.

Can you imagine the stroppy look on his face when he first met the players and realised that he had to keep that team in the league?  We'd get beaten AND our manager would be a cunt.  At least now when we get thrashed, we have a manager who is likable.

Ironically I think he needs to find a club like ours to be able to reinvent himself.

Same

Can you imagine the stroppy look on his face when he first met the players and realised that he had to keep that team in the league?  We'd get beaten AND our manager would be a c***.  At least now when we get thrashed, we have a manager who is likable.

Don't disagree, but please not ours.

Joe Cole

• 1 month later...

Don't think they'd want Rafa. They probably see him as another Mourinho in terms of style of football, and a manager with his best years behind him.

Rafa is world class man. Tut!

Proper sad bastard.

• 3 weeks later...