Emirates from Woolsington

Rob W

Guest firetotheworks

Thinking of trying them later this year for a week in the Middle East

Any comments??

I flew with them from Heathrow to Dubai, and then to Tokyo.

They're astounding. One of the best companies I've ever dealt with. Even in economy the service is excellent. On demand films, TV programmes, albums, podcasts, games. The lot. The food is decent, and there's a choice. They give little extras like a toothbrush and toothpaste for if your traveling far. You get a quilt,  bed socks, and eye patches too. I'd definitely fly with them again, and consider going business class to get a bed.

I've never been on Emirates personally, but it doesn't shock me to here how amazing their service is. I'll goto Dubai one day, simply because that route exists. It's a shame for us that there aren't many other decent long haul options.

I've never been on Emirates personally, but it doesn't shock me to here how amazing their service is. I'll goto Dubai one day, simply because that route exists. It's a shame for us that there aren't many other decent long haul options.

or short haul.

Only ever heard good things about Emirates, probably going to fly with them or Air Qatar when i get round to going to India.

Guest icemanblue

Taking the same route as KI, to Japan in October. I've got pretty high expectations of Emirates now, so they best live up to them.

Any comments??

They're astounding. One of the best companies I've ever dealt with. Even in economy the service is excellent. On demand films, TV programmes, albums, podcasts, games. The lot. The food is decent, and there's a choice. They give little extras like a toothbrush and toothpaste for if your traveling far. You get a quilt,  bed socks, and eye patches too. I'd definitely fly with them again, and consider going business class to get a bed.

ARRR, I be travellin' aboard that ship for sure!

Guest Phil K

Woolsington?

Newcastle Airport.

What Emiorates give out is similar to Virgin Atlantic then. Very impressed with them, very annoyed they, like the rest, ignore Newcastle though.

Guest Phil K

Woolsington?

Newcastle Airport.

What Emiorates give out is similar to Virgin Atlantic then. Very impressed with them, very annoyed they, like the rest, ignore Newcastle though.

:lol:

*O* dear - didn't check my typing again then, eh ?

;)

No-one calls it Woolsington.

rob just did.

exactly

thats where it is man, Heathrow, Dallas FW, Changi, Stansted........................

What do you want to call it?

"The Paul Gascoigne Airport"???

Any comments??

ECONOMY?.... shudder............................. 

rob just did.

exactly

thats where it is man, Heathrow, Dallas FW, Changi, Stansted........................

Aye, Rob's got a valid point, Dallas, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Milan...Woolsington!

Any comments??

ECONOMY?.... shudder.............................   

Economy for Emirates is like being the King of England compared to the various other airlines i've flown.

rob just did.

exactly

Aye, Rob's got a valid point, Dallas, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Milan...Woolsington!

:lol: It was fantastic logic like

• 7 months later...

They use an old plane on the NCL - DXB route. ICE was shite, no play on demand or owt. Disappointing really, especially as for the other leg of my journey everything was brand new. Food is ok for airline food but 2 of my 4 legs they'd already ran out of what i wanted which is a bit wank.