Liverpool

Disco

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hit some fuckers bumper  and had to stay two hours to have a vigil and a silence.

Don't take the car.

Does it have a park & ride (where it is safe to leave the car)?

Also, anyone recommend stuff to do there and places to eat. Going down Sunday.

No park and ride scheme, plenty of parking spaces in the city centre like. Places to eat, can't really go wrong with the docks, plenty of canny places to eat on there. Stuff to do, be sure to check out all the Beatles stuff on Matthew Street, the Cavern Club and all that, shopping is good with Liverpool One if you're planning on doing any of that. There's the Tate Art Gallery and a few other museums that aren't bad, the Cathedrals are pretty spectacular as well if you've never visited before. To say I've lived in the city for two years I can't really help you out that much, unless your planning on getting smashed, then I can :lol:

No park and ride scheme, plenty of parking spaces in the city centre like. Places to eat, can't really go wrong with the docks, plenty of canny places to eat on there. Stuff to do, be sure to check out all the Beatles stuff on Matthew Street, the Cavern Club and all that, shopping is good with Liverpool One if you're planning on doing any of that. There's the Tate Art Gallery and a few other museums that aren't bad, the Cathedrals are pretty spectacular as well if you've never visited before. To say I've lived in the city for two years I can't really help you out that much, unless your planning on getting smashed, then I can :lol:

is that cos the people are in general......horrid ?

Nah its like anywhere else really, fair share of tossers and nice people. Never met anyone really nasty, its just because even with the Capital of Culture money the city has received, there isn't that much to do. Just shop and get smashed on an evening, if you're into your art and museums its not bad, but if not its nothing more than a nice place to walk around with a good nightlife and shopping districts.

Nah its like anywhere else really, fair share of tossers and nice people. Never met anyone really nasty, its just because even with the Capital of Culture money the city has received, there isn't that much to do. Just shop and get smashed on an evening, if you're into your art and museums its not bad, but if not its nothing more than a nice place to walk around with a good nightlife and shopping districts.

i'm tainted by scousers, quite like the city but hate the people with a passion due to too much having to do with them.

i'm tainted by scousers, quite like the city but hate the people with a passion due to too much having to do with them.

Aye if I was constantly surrounded by them I'd probably feel the same, but the majority of people I converse with are from all over the country. Very few friends of mine are scousers.

Went a few years ago and visited the McDonalds where Joey Barton when mental. If you going for a night out Concert square was class when i went. Went through the week though so might be full of scallys at the weekend.

has it got a blue plaque ?

If every other fucker in the country boycotted the sun we'd all be better off though.

Went a few years ago and visited the McDonalds where Joey Barton when mental. If you going for a night out Concert square was class when i went. Went through the week though so might be full of scallys at the weekend.

has it got a blue plaque ?

All of the servers have a bit of green plaque if that helps?