Call Of Duty - Black Ops

MidfieldGeneral

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks a lot like Rainbow six Vegas which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Seems it takes more bullets to kill people which is a plus as I can't stand randomly dying off 1 bullet; but wtf is with the gimmicks they've added in like remote control cars and cameras on tripods? I'm still holding out hope it'll be better than MW2.

Looks good that. But that remote control car is a joke and I can see it being REALLY annoying fast.

No different from a predator missile really. Both are fucking stupid...

Guest BooBoo

Looks VERY similar to MW2, I'd be just as happy with a bumper new map pack than shelling out £40 for a new game.

Guest Stephen927

How likely is it that ASDA will be doing a midnight release with a low price again? I'm putting off pre-ordering so I can stand in a que at 11pm feeling like this is a low point in my life.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems like its added some 'fun' back into MP, should be interesting. Bullets still travel like lasers though, thought we'd have progressed far enough in 3 years for developers to add distance/time to travel into bullet physics. Pretty sure Battlefield 2 managed it well, if you shot your sniper from far away you'd see the bullet curve as gravity took effect.

For some reason that only applied to the sniper rifles and was evident more in 1942 than it was in Battlefield 2. Interestingly Battlefield 2 opted for the 'RPG dice rolling' model where a perfectly good shot might miss if the game wasn't up for it hitting.

That looks soo s*** to me.. but I'm hoping normal modes will be a little bit better. I see they've kept all the annoying s*** from MW2.. like akimbos/lightweight/thermal scopes.. :angry: CoD4 was the last decent game made in this series.