QPR 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/05/10 - post stroll reaction from page 10

Dave

Its a must that we get Smith off the payroll this summer. 60k a week for him is ludicrous.

Yep. Its vital that Hughton doesn't let loyalty cloud his judgement, because this is definitely Smith's level.

Krul 8

Taylor 7

Colo 8

Williamson 8

Simpson 5

Routledge 6

Guthrie 9

Smith 6

Barton 7

Best 1

Ameobi 1.5

Subs

Carroll 6

Lovenkrands 8

Vuckic 7. First time I have seen him and looks promising.

Overall, pretty poor game apart from the goal. For large parts watching the trouble in the home areas was more entertaining than the actual match.

Bit high a lot of those marks. It was a very average performance really, they looked like scoring a couple of times even when they were down to 10 men and we didn't create many chances.

Guest prestonj1989

Krul 8

Taylor 7

Colo 8

Williamson 8

Simpson 5

Routledge 6

Guthrie 9

Smith 6

Barton 7

Best 1

Ameobi 1.5

Subs

Carroll 6

Lovenkrands 8

Overall, pretty poor game apart from the goal. For large parts watching the trouble in the home areas was more entertaining than the actual match.

Bit high a lot of those marks. It was a very average performance really, they looked like scoring a couple of times even when they were down to 10 men and we didn't create many chances.

Yeah, you are probably right actually. Could knock one mark off everyone really. As soon as Ramage went off it seemed like QPR wanted the draw as they looked to be playing 5-3-1 so it made it hard for us to create much. The pace and quality of Lovenkrands was the difference in the end.

Its a must that we get Smith off the payroll this summer. 60k a week for him is ludicrous.

Yep. Its vital that Hughton doesn't let loyalty cloud his judgement, because this is definitely Smith's level.

He will 100% go if we can sell him imo. His wages are a joke and theres no way Ashley will want him here.

Krul 8

Taylor 7

Colo 8

Williamson 8

Simpson 5

Routledge 6

Guthrie 9

Smith 6

Barton 7

Best 1

Ameobi 1.5

Subs

Carroll 6

Lovenkrands 8

Yeah, you are probably right actually. Could knock one mark off everyone really. As soon as Ramage went off it seemed like QPR wanted the draw as they looked to be playing 5-3-1 so it made it hard for us to create much. The pace and quality of Lovenkrands was the difference in the end.

They looked ok on the break too. Colo and Williamson did well, Willi made a couple of very good blocks / challenges. I thought Smith was very poor again and Routledge wasn't great although he looked to be the most likely to actually create anything. Lovely's finish was top notch. We were much better after we changed the strikers too, Shola and Best had shockers.

I didnt get a pic "status Quo" or as he was otherwise referred to as..."Darren Peacock" :no:

Here's a still from a vid I got :colo:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/194/steward.png

Someone also managed to clip a peg onto him :lol:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9941/pegz.png

Couple other snaps....

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3152/112mj.png

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2247/111mg.png

Also this is what happens when Danh1 lands on a seat ;D

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1329/113o.png

Nah mate although I got a video at the end that I'm yet to watch, will probably hoy it on youtube soon. I was on the front row stood infront of the steps.

Nah mate although I got a video at the end that I'm yet to watch, will probably hoy it on youtube soon. I was on the front row stood infront of the steps.

I was a few rows back and a bit further away from the goal. Was down the front at full time though. Good atmosphere down there today, didn't feel like a proper game really.

I was a few rows back and a bit further away from the goal. Was down the front at full time though. Good atmosphere down there today, didn't feel like a proper game really.

Aye, everyone seemed up for it and it was just a laugh, never laughed at a game so much. Saw coppers stood watching us sing rockin' all over the world and they were pissing themselves. Pitty the stewards and police were such cunts at the end mind, some steward landed a few punches on a fan apparently.

Just got back. Cheers to GC for tix. The most memorable away trip I have ever been on  met & hung out with some wonderful people, missed the start of the match as I was at  the after the afterhours nightclub which was f***ing miles away from my hotel, I was  in a the mini cab for over hour getting back to the hotel. Never got me brekie which I paid £7.25 for or me News Of The Screws. Gave the stewards me 2 lite of pepsi max as nee bottles allowed really could of done with that on the train. Good crack in the stands & our train was rocking on the way back. I missed the kick off in MaccyD's KGX by about 30 seconds the WHU lads had more blood on them of the few I saw.

Guest BooBoo

Krul 7

Simpson 6

Taylor 6

Colo 7

Wliamson 7

Barton 7

Guthrie 6

Smith 6

Routledge 6

Best 5

Ameobi 5

Carroll 5

Vuckic 6

Lovenkrands 7

Quiz Question;

Starter for ten....

Who was the baldy who flew about three rows when smacked by one of the QPR locals in the stand to the 'away' fans left?

Answers on a postcard, first one out the hat wins ...erm nothing in particular

Ai a saw that! There was this black lad going guckn mental at him, smahing anything that moved! Stewards found the Geordie guy on the floor but didn't touch any if the qpr lads, was good viewing!!