QPR 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/05/10 - post stroll reaction from page 10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

This is probably the best day of my entire life!

I didn't know McDonalds were giving away burgers.

I hate McDonalds more than your mum hates anal and I can tell you, she really doesn't like it. 

My mam's dead.

I did wonder why she was soo cold.

Complete opposite mate, cremated.

Ah here, what am I doing? I've touched wood after both of these posts like. I couldnt get any lower.

Focus group

Would you be more or less likely to change the batteries on your toilet radio? Is that something you would do?

Would the compartmentt for the batteries be on the inside of the toilet bowl?

I'm thinking about putting everything in the seat itself. Maybe a little AAA battery compartment behind a phillips screw on the underside of the seat.

Focus group

Would you be more or less likely to change the batteries on your toilet radio? Is that something you would do?

I'm thinking about putting everything in the seat itself. Maybe a little AAA battery compartment behind a phillips screw on the underside of the seat.

Oh so I could attach the seat to my existing toilet?  That's a good idea.  However the shape of my toilet is a little odd as it is perfectly circular.  Will there be a lid in my toilets shape?

Focus group

You could run it using solar power like, because ye kna, everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Wahey! (this joke could have been executed better)

We'd be delighted to work with customers for an added fee.

What's it called?

I'm a big fan of how they used to name shit in the 1800's so it's called the "Murphy bowel movement facilitator by way of radio waves emitting pleasing sounds for body and mind." or MBMFBWRWEPSBM or MBMBM.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Too slow!

Registered with the US Patent Office, officially its my idea and my money.